Creature Discomforts Brilliant Event – Part 2

13»

Comments

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    #6221 May, 2021, 02:15 pm.

Made it to bonus and also can confirm that any Masterful will work to complete that task.

I was able to find enough Adult Thestral only by using a trace charm, but that did work. I'm in a very low spawn area right now and don't even get great cell service, but am managing to get just enough to complete and haven't used many TFTD at all. Just patience. The event is 7 days and there are no prizes for finishing early.

Great event so far and I expect to complete the bonus rather easily at this point. Just need to keep knocking off brilliant traces when they appear.

• PictureJasperPictureJasper Posts: 3
    edited May 21 #6321 May, 2021, 11:46 pm.

@hpwulola I have Parkinson's and cannot move fast enough to complete a masterful cast frequently enough to complete the bonus task. Of the 32 masterful tasks I am credited with, I think 2 are my own, the rest friends cast for me. I have played since 21 June 2019, Please complete this task for me. I am PictureJasper.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    #6422 May, 2021, 10:19 pm.

@Not4u13 you are correct that patience is all that we need. Though I did use a lot of TfTDs because I wished to complete the first 4 Special Assignments in 2 days in order to have 5 days to complete the masterful cast requirement. I was pleasantly surprised that I accomplished it with only one masterful windgardium leviosa plus other masterful spell casts.

@HPWUTeam thank you very much for another wonderful event. 👍

• PhoenixhuntressPhoenixhuntress Posts: 2
    #6523 May, 2021, 05:59 am.

I'm loving the new added spell and the events but expecting us to be able to cast great spell casts for a new spell is ridiculous especially if you have a disability. Its making completing the event near impossible.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6623 May, 2021, 06:53 am.

this month @Kodokmag starts in 5 days 21hrs so more or less either Friday midnight or saturday midnight, but idk if it'll be a 24hrs event or weekend event.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6725 May, 2021, 01:59 am.

@Kodokmag infographics to post after approval...

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6825 May, 2021, 09:18 pm.

Infographic courtsey of @Plotter101