May Adversaries Event 2 - Fenrir Greyback and Gilderoy Lockhart

2»

Comments

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3212 May, 2021, 09:17 am.

@hpwulola There's not enough DMs on the map to call it an event, this is the amount I find normally on non-event days if not even less than that....🙄🤷‍♂️

• PierogalloPierogallo Posts: 20 ✭✭
    #3312 May, 2021, 05:18 pm.

Hi

Following my complaint this morning I have come across 4 Gilderoy during the day. Magic of the forum still working 😊

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3412 May, 2021, 08:43 pm.

I finished the event an hour ago and literally every Adversary I have seen since then has been Fenrir and Lockhart. 🤔

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3512 May, 2021, 09:48 pm.

@CeruleanGirl lucky you fenrir and lockhart not really need much potions. after i finished my bonus stage i got narcissas. well her page now become silver. 😅

• BramblePipBramblePip Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #3612 May, 2021, 11:43 pm.

Well I still need 2 of each and dark Mark's still giving dragons. Seriously, what is the point in playing any more?

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    #3813 May, 2021, 04:34 pm.

Last One Fragment Of The Adversaries For Me.

• Poppy61719Poppy61719 Posts: 3
    #3913 May, 2021, 04:59 pm.

every time I click on an adversary to try and finish the bonus task, it says that there’s an error and to return to the map. I have missed out on completing it now five times and lost the adversary. Please help!

• InnagoddadavidaInnagoddadavida Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #4013 May, 2021, 06:03 pm.

Gilderoy left open. Lots of other adversaries. Waste of time. I won't bother next time.

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    #4113 May, 2021, 06:15 pm.

Complete Green Stars (No Norwegian Ridgeback Egg)

• DjeaDjea Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    #4213 May, 2021, 06:46 pm.

@HPWUTeam thank you very much for all your help, and for the extra ingredients and spell energy on the map. They really helped me to complete the special assignments. I'm happy that I got another Advanced Adversarial Combat Training done. I think the second walk in the heat exhausted me more but am glad that we have a break in between events. 😊

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    #4314 May, 2021, 12:11 am.

I have been traveling and ended up in an area that was very rich with spawns without having to go far. I am also finding Snowdrop to be plentiful, which just isn't the case where I live and play most of the time. It's a very different gaming experience. I can see why some are able to prestige so quickly as they can find DMs easily if they are in the right area.

Good event in all.

• UrbanChronotisUrbanChronotis Posts: 37 ✭✭
    #4414 May, 2021, 01:16 am.

"LAURIETLC Posts: 16 ✭✭

#37 13 May, 2021, 01:05 pm.

@hpwulola Can you explain why the event Adversaries aren't boosted on EDMs the way event spawns are boosted on Toncis for Trace Detection? I would really like to know the @HPWUTeam's reasoning on this (other than it being about making money...). It makes no sense and severely hinders rural players, and players who have to play from home."

This is a really good point made by @LaurieTLC .

I was lucky: I completed the event in an urban area, then relocated to a more residential area just a few miles away. Despite the fact that there were a number of POI's in the residential area, there were very few spawns (of any kind) and I only saw one wild Adversary.

Given that Edible Dark Marks operate under RNG, they will inevitably deliver more non-Event Adversaries than the ones which are required for an Event..

If I'd had to rely on Edible Dark Marks, I wouldn't have come anywhere close to completing this Adversary event. (Or any of the previous ones)

The problem of rural players not being able to play this game is something which desperately needs to be addressed (assuming you want the game to acquire new players and grow).

There are lots of ways in which you could do this (and it will inevitably take some work) but in the short term, forcing Edible Dark Marks to deliver the Adversaries associated with the currently active Adversary Event must surely be a very easy way to make the game accessible to players in rural areas who don't have the luxury of wild spawns. (And you'd sell more EDM's because they would actually be useful!)

@hpwulola Please don't ignore this.

• BocaGBocaG Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    #4515 May, 2021, 01:13 pm.

@HPWUblue @hpwulola @HPWUTeam

can you please look at the Gilderoy Lockhart animations and increase his initial target size! It’s annoyingly small on my iPad Pro and virtually a dot on my iPhone! While your at it, can you adjust the pixies movement! I get that you want a level of difficulty in adversaries, but back to back frustration is not what you want in a game!

just some constructive input, I love the adversaries, just not some of the mechanics.