May Adversaries Event 2 - Fenrir Greyback and Gilderoy Lockhart

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,144 admin
edited May 11 in Announcements #1 latest comment 15 May, 2021, 01:13 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Gain more combat experience and rematch against Fenrir Greyback and Gilderoy Lockhart!

From May 10 at 11 a.m. PT – May 13 at 11 a.m. PT, keep an eye out for the following:

• Increased Adversary sightings of Fenrir Greyback and Gilderoy Lockhart.
  • Increased spawns of Wit-Sharpening Potion ingredients, such as Armadillo Bile, Ginger Root, Ground Scarab Beetles and Newt Spleen
  • Master Notes will reduce all variants of Exstimulo and Wit-Sharpening Potions brew time by 25%
  • Increased Wizarding XP, Challenge Family XP and Energy Rewards from completing Wizarding Challenges.

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭
    #206 May, 2021, 08:24 pm.

Fenrir Greyback.. awhoooo!😍😍😍

Thanks for the details @hpwulola !

Infographics:

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #406 May, 2021, 09:05 pm.

also 20 archfoes arent worth the three red books reward.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    #606 May, 2021, 11:23 pm.

Nice one, this is very easy for adveseries because this is for budget exstimulo potions too.

@apm1117 if you won't brew master note reduce time 25% unlucky. This is a balance brew time.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    #707 May, 2021, 07:31 am.

Thank you very much @HPWUTeam for this wonderfully easy event. 😊 These Adversaries are not going to drain my potion supply. I will be able to have a full supply of potions after this event, unless I get tempted to attempt doubling the DADA books that I usually earn.

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    #907 May, 2021, 05:36 pm.

So, 7 werewolf adversaries not oddities, meaning we'll need to battle at least through the second Fenrir guard 7 times, am I reading that right? Just want to make sure I understand the tasks.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    #1007 May, 2021, 11:19 pm.

These Advisary events are starting to look like BE’s now that the requirement list has grown and there’s a bonus event.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    #1108 May, 2021, 02:09 am.

@Klc5048 if you want quick finish bonus task, just find pixie adveseries.

@WitchHiker not such more, this is a farming DADA book too. Such a placing image.

• NorajCandiesNorajCandies Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #1209 May, 2021, 12:09 pm.

release lethal adversaries !

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1309 May, 2021, 12:28 pm.

probs after August by the looks of it, 2nd-3rd repeat of all feared advers is probs on its way in june-aug.

• jwr84jwr84 Posts: 1
    #1410 May, 2021, 08:43 pm.

@Klc5048 You've likely already figured it out, but Fenrir G counts as a werewolf adversary. If you finish 4 Fenrirs, you'll have 8 werewolves.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭✭
    #1510 May, 2021, 08:59 pm.

my first EDM give 3 gilderoy, thats suprising. 🤩

#1610 May, 2021, 10:13 pm.

@NorajCandies the HPWU team are probably giving people more time to get through the Advanced Adversarial Combat Training, which I am grateful for.

@HPWUTeam I had another distressing incident with my 4th Forest Chamber IV battle. The first 3 fortress battles were perfect. On the 4th one, I had the black screen again with the non-moving clock on the bottom left-hand corner when I clicked on my 3rd foe. I waited for only 5 seconds before turning off the game and restarting it. I was not transported back to the battle as usual, instead I was in the Knight Bus with gray screen where the listing of the chambers should have been. I waited for a while before I clicked on the "X" at the bottom and was brought back to the map. After a while I got credited for the game. I apologize to my group for not being able to help them complete the challenge.

I really would like to play more with groups in higher chambers but not if I keep getting black screens during fortress challenges. Please help. I hate letting my team members down. Also, how many seconds should I wait before turning off and restarting the game. I used to just wait for a few minutes but that doesn't work either.

edited May 10 #1710 May, 2021, 10:16 pm.

Also during an earlier Forest Chamber IV battle today, @HPWUTeam I got another "it took me too long" message after my 4th foe had zero stamina. Once I confirmed, the challenge was completed and the rewards given. I don't understand why I got that message because it only took me a minute to defeat the foe and there were plenty of time to complete the fortress challenge.

In another Forest Chamber IV challenge today, after I defeated my 4th foe, I noticed that the counter showed that we still have 5 foes to defeat but there was only one foe there engaged in battle with a team member. I waited for the other 4 foes to show up since there was plenty of time but the rewards were given as soon as the team member defeated the foe. That's definitely a bug.

Post edited by Djea on
  • rFlowerpotrFlowerpot Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #1810 May, 2021, 10:27 pm.

I was kicked out of a fight against the first pixie in a Lockhart chain. I was using my only dark mark at the time. I'd quite like to get that back please.

• Cubs2344Cubs2344 Posts: 1
    #1910 May, 2021, 11:46 pm.

Having issues getting into the game, had to restart the game 3 times then it's lagging n error message to restart.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭
    #2011 May, 2021, 01:21 am.

Well, so far, I am seeing mostly Dragon adversaries. Very few Fenrir and Lockhart. I rode along with my daughter while she ran errands and saw a good number of adversaries, just not the right ones. I am hesitant to use my EDMs because I used a lot of them on a previous event and they were no better than wild spawns as far as spawning the ones I needed. I don’t mind going out to find spawns but if they aren’t the right ones, what is the point?

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    #2111 May, 2021, 04:26 am.

@jwr84 yeah, figured it out, wasn't sure if Fenrir would count since he isn't transformed. Thanks!

I was having a lot of issues with severe lag in the knight bus earlier, was taking forever to transfer focus, cast, or even pick a foe. Maybe just to much traffic at the start of the event, but couldn't contribute the way I usually do

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭
    #2211 May, 2021, 04:54 am.

It would be really great if I could get in a Forest IV battle that doesn’t have a freeloader sitting back and getting credit for the victory while I and others use up all of our spell energy and/or potions taking up their slack. K? 🤨

#2311 May, 2021, 06:33 am.

@Kodokmag you are so lucky that you got 3 Gilderoy Lockhart Dark Marks from an Edible Dark Mark. I didn't get any. I did get one Fenrir Greyback but I already have all I need for the main special assignment. But the extra DADA books are most welcome.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭✭
    #2411 May, 2021, 06:38 am.

@Djea yeah, my second EDM is only giving dragons and decided to stop there with EDM. LoL

have to move about to search for fenrir.

• SinnedmalSinnedmal Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #2511 May, 2021, 02:23 pm.

Ridiculous my area already limited spawning of adversaries with eDM I only get 5-6 adversaries spawned ways the point of having an event where there is insufficient spawning.

• OlgaMalfoyOlgaMalfoy Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #2611 May, 2021, 04:48 pm.
  • ElCamino688ElCamino688 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #2711 May, 2021, 06:09 pm.

Adversaries are glitching too much. It sucks spending 80 gold for a last resort potion, just to glitch out and redirect to the game map.

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭
    #2811 May, 2021, 06:40 pm.

@OlgaMalfoy WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I DID SOMETHING?? 😅

• MemiappaMemiappa Posts: 2
    #2911 May, 2021, 07:59 pm.

Twice in a row I got kicked out when I was facing Lockhart, so I am stuck in the vicious cycle. I need to defeat one Lockhart to complete the task and may not be able to reach bonus mission (if any) if this continues. Sad.

• PierogalloPierogallo Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited May 12 #3012 May, 2021, 06:20 am.

I've all tasks done except Gilderoy I haven't encountered him. Guess this coward is hiding! Please a slight boost to Gilderoy here in Lyon-France ?