Isolation and energy

CocolanCocolan Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 02 May, 2021, 06:14 pm.

A few days ago I was in near contact with someone at work who has now got tested positive for Covid-19. This means that I need to be in isolation for 6 days and while I could probably finish the tasks for the adversaries-event from home, I'm stuck getting no energy. The nearby inn and greenhous is too far to reach consistently from home, and little energy spawns on the ground. I repeat, I'm stuck at home with little/no way to regenerate my energy and thus I'm not gonna be able to finish the event. Please consider that there's a global pandemic going on and you're prohibiting people from playing your game.

Tagged:

Comments

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #202 May, 2021, 10:50 am.

@Cocolan if you want to share your friend code I can send you energy gifts. Completely grand if you don’t want to share it though 😊

• EowynRioEowynRio Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    #302 May, 2021, 10:51 am.

Hi @Cocolan , I can send you spell energy, if you wish. I know it will probably not solve the problem for this event, but it may allow you some distraction whilst in isolation.

I'm in Brazil, and the covid situation here is dire, so I'm in strict isolation too, but I do have access to at least two inns from home. I can send you energy regularly or for as long as you wish.

My code is 5735 2363 1502.

• CocolanCocolan Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #402 May, 2021, 06:14 pm.

My code is 8722 1889 0956 and yeah any energy gifts would be appreciated :D