Isolation and energy

CocolanCocolan Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 21 September, 2021, 05:24 pm.

A few days ago I was in near contact with someone at work who has now got tested positive for Covid-19. This means that I need to be in isolation for 6 days and while I could probably finish the tasks for the adversaries-event from home, I'm stuck getting no energy. The nearby inn and greenhous is too far to reach consistently from home, and little energy spawns on the ground. I repeat, I'm stuck at home with little/no way to regenerate my energy and thus I'm not gonna be able to finish the event. Please consider that there's a global pandemic going on and you're prohibiting people from playing your game.

Tagged:

Comments

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 50 ✭✭
    #202 May, 2021, 10:50 am.

@Cocolan if you want to share your friend code I can send you energy gifts. Completely grand if you don’t want to share it though 😊

• EowynRioEowynRio Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    #302 May, 2021, 10:51 am.

Hi @Cocolan , I can send you spell energy, if you wish. I know it will probably not solve the problem for this event, but it may allow you some distraction whilst in isolation.

I'm in Brazil, and the covid situation here is dire, so I'm in strict isolation too, but I do have access to at least two inns from home. I can send you energy regularly or for as long as you wish.

My code is 5735 2363 1502.

• CocolanCocolan Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #402 May, 2021, 06:14 pm.

My code is 8722 1889 0956 and yeah any energy gifts would be appreciated :D

• KatienamiKatienami Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #503 September, 2021, 03:42 pm.

0895 8484 3592 - this is mine :) Add me if you want and I send you an energy :)

• JosieBellerJosieBeller Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #604 September, 2021, 05:06 pm.

I'll friend you too, I always have Extravagant Energy gifts to spare! I usually don't need them myself, but I'm happy to get ingredients or runestones if that's all you can get where you're at — maybe someday we'll be able to swap Gold, XP, and Baruffo's indtead! :-)

• MyekimMyekim Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #721 September, 2021, 06:35 am.

I'm having the same problem. The pandemic varient is making its way through my area & I became sick (even with the vaccines) so I had to isolate & quarantine. Even with getting well, people are still in isolation. Unfortunately, with low energy drops and not having an Inn or Greenhouse within range of my home, it's difficult to play the game. It is also impossible to finish events with Portkeys. It doesn't register the movement in my home so I'm stuck with "0 KM " and a full 10 Portkeys doing nothing. I love playing the game, but It's become so hard to just do normal game play when there aren't enough ingredient drops for TTDs or foundables in the area. Just bummed about this. I know it'll be better once I can get in a car again, but the game really hasn't been "adjusted to play from wherever you are" as they say on every event now. Portkeys requirements don't equal an adjustment. *Sigh* I hope they'll fix this. I could be playing this game so much right now while in isolation, but nope-- Need energy & TTD at a minimum to play.

• Subject6Subject6 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #821 September, 2021, 05:24 pm.

@Cocolan I just sent you an invite as well. I'm happy to send energy gifts, and hopefully you're able to open them! (The game crashes every time I try to open one and once I get back in I find that the gift has been opened, but I didn't actually receive the spell energy.)