Creature Discomforts Brilliant Event - Part 1

13»

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6209 May, 2021, 01:17 am.

@Djea forgot his/her post that mention about that, but at least as the duration for scattered ingredient before dissapear?

My sos training for GH charm is not really advance, as many as i could go only confirm 3rd times GH charms always give the same ingredients with the harvested ingredients.

• NifflerkeeperNifflerkeeper Posts: 2
    #6310 May, 2021, 11:17 am.

Been on part 4 for the last 7hr and no adult moon-calfs. Need help can i gwt marked as complete

• DjeaDjea Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    #6410 May, 2021, 01:15 pm.

@Kodokmag thank you very much for the information.

• Twistle21Twistle21 Posts: 2
    #6510 May, 2021, 06:35 pm.

Yet again I have been unable to complete the event because certain traces don’t appear even with a TTD used. This game has become a chore and I am not getting the rewards back for the amount of time I put in. And don’t get me started on adversaries! I don’t have the time nor patience to be dealing with them. Fundamental changes are required, and until then I am done with this game. It’s not worth it anymore.

• WyandoWyando Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #6613 May, 2021, 06:32 pm.

this was frustrating again. On a 4 day event i just got 3 fenrir greybacks. 🙄 Tons of others, even those not needed for this event (why?), even with the use of edible dark marks (why other adversaries during a specific event?)

well, I guess frustration is becoming part of this game...