PLEASE let us complete old brilliant events

JHart224JHart224 Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 02 May, 2021, 05:36 pm.

@hpwulola I have a few fragments from a couple different brilliant events that I was unable to get due to the tasks being impossible. It would be GREAT if there were a way to obtain them. I'm sure many other players feel the same way.

Tagged:

Comments

• MisschievusMisschievus Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #325 April, 2021, 06:43 am.

I love this idea

• ChanalleeChanallee Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #426 April, 2021, 07:52 am.

I would love this!!! I have missed soo many events and wasnt able to complete others due to timing

• 1stImUpToNoGood1stImUpToNoGood Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #526 April, 2021, 12:04 pm.

I also would love this!

I discovered the new Marauders event was pretty much weekday only... I work long hours

during the week, so most of my play is on the weekend. Imagine my surprise when the events (parts one and two) were over and did not include the weekend! I was expecting them to be Tuesday to Tuesday or Monday through Monday, as has been the pattern.

I also was just learning the game during the early events (through Stronger United), and had not yet discovered the guides or discovered what was needed. I’ve been pretty dedicated to completing the events since then, and have only missed one registry image (ran out of time) on the first imperfect love, until the mid week events and the current masterful Flipendo do fiasco.

I would really like to complete the incomplete pages!

Another possibility is to have a “Time Turner” that allows you to “fetch” one (pick from a list) image from the past after completing a challenge.

Or have the time turners be similar to adversaries: you click on them and they identify which event they are from, and you get to choose whether to spend resources on them based on whether you need that image.

• Supermof03Supermof03 Posts: 2
    #626 April, 2021, 12:14 pm.

Please can you complete the masterful flipendo spells for me

• NotagingermuggNotagingermugg Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #727 April, 2021, 04:29 pm.

I totally agree. I now have a total of 7 thanks to the masterful casts( please reserve for bonus). Can we have a community day where we can earn a few foundables. Game is sad when you spend hours and can not complete. Bonus are bonus and that's fine.

• NorajCandiesNorajCandies Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #802 May, 2021, 05:36 pm.

soon