Celebrate the Earth in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite

2»

Comments

• AmeliaKPrinceAmeliaKPrince Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3322 April, 2021, 10:03 pm.

There did not seem to be any increase in spawns of plants at all here in Southern California. In fact there was not much of anything at all despite walking around and numerous restarts.

It's getting more and more disappointing to see constant glitches and half truths, and as a day-one player I start to regret spending money on this game every passing day.

• SoraknightSoraknight Posts: 1
    #3423 April, 2021, 12:42 am.

Major disappointment in the “Earth Day” event today. There seemed to be even less ingredients on the map than a normal day. Been playing since day 1 and endured all game glitches and connectivity issues in the past. With the recent back-to-back events that exhausted my potions, and a general lack of ingredients on the map, if I can’t get ingredients to continue to brew existmulo, healing or wit sharpening potions, future adversary events will be impossible and I’ll very likely stop playing this game. Additionally, lack of red books is preventing me from leveling up my professions and lessons, so it’s getting real pointless to play.

• Fairweather3Fairweather3 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #3523 April, 2021, 01:11 am.

Not much of an Earth Day celebration!

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭
    #3723 April, 2021, 04:38 am.

Maybe its clashed with those boosted ones from brilliant event?

• TdactylTdactyl Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #3823 April, 2021, 05:24 am.

So it wasn't just me that thought there was a huge lack of ingredients during the "event". I went to places where there are normally ingredients popping up and it was bare. There wasn't an increase in much of anything, and definitely not any toadstools to be found. More disappointing is the totally normal (i.e. scarce) amount of snowdrops. That was the one I was hoping to stock up on, since there is another Adversary event coming.

• RockylizardRockylizard Posts: 22 ✭✭✭
    #3923 April, 2021, 07:37 am.

Even fewer ingredients than normal here, as well. The places that I generally play are blessed with good ingredient spawns, and such was the opposite today, during the event.

Perhaps your employee accidentally hit the “anti-boost” button, instead of the “boost” button?

• HalloMamiHalloMami Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    #4023 April, 2021, 07:39 am.

Lol, I didn't know that there was such an event and I didn't notice anything unusual yesterday....

• SoRiddikulus562SoRiddikulus562 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #4123 April, 2021, 11:52 am.

Would have been nice if the event was 8- 12 hours or had a later start time. Not everyone works from home (yes even during COVID) or can take breaks during the workday to participate. Although, based on other comments about spawn rates, looks like I didn't miss much 🤷🏽‍♀️

• MsMeechJMsMeechJ Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #4223 April, 2021, 09:24 pm.

@hpwulola Why has there been no official comment on these issues? It seems like many of us didn’t notice a difference.

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 50 ✭✭
    #4323 April, 2021, 10:04 pm.

I wasn't aware of the event and I didn't notice any increase on the map.

By pure coincidence I was didn't play much yesterday so that was my contribution to earth day: less electricity consumption

• DjeaDjea Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    #4423 April, 2021, 10:39 pm.

I think Earth Day is a day late. I got a lot of much needed ingredients on the map this afternoon. Thank you very much, @HPWUTeam 😊

• Hestia52Hestia52 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #4524 April, 2021, 01:56 am.

Even the day after Earth Day, I find the ingredients scarce. Are we going to get a redo? Or even any word at all as to what happened?

• DeborooniDeborooni Posts: 1
    #4624 April, 2021, 07:20 pm.

Well, I did not find 1 extra ingredient during my 30 minute lunch period at work. Who plans events for the middle of a week day? Do you really feel you are making money off of people who don't need to work? Whomever has been in charge of the planning of Wizards Unite events the past 90 days or so should find another job.

• EyeOfYewEyeOfYew Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #4725 April, 2021, 03:51 am.

Hardly any change in ingredient boosting, if any. Especially not even any Erumpent Horns which i desperately need. I went out for river 2 hrs & my major excitement & aooreciation for the propsed event then changed to major dussappointment & frustration. I love the IDEA of this event but it was not really boisted at all. Can't the programmers look at the event themselves, see it usn't boasting enough & increase the boosting during the event!