Feedback on Masterful Spell task

Comments

• Leigh886Leigh886 Posts: 1
    #18222 April, 2021, 08:11 pm.

@hpwulola

i am unable to get the masterful casts. Help please

• ZagagirlZagagirl Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #18322 April, 2021, 08:13 pm.

Agreed. This task is ridiculously difficult, but especially for those with limited mobility. Please fix this Niantic! Also, please add people to your testing team that have poor dexterity so you can get feedback on tasks like this before launch!

• PhrogsterGPhrogsterG Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #18422 April, 2021, 08:14 pm.

@hpwulola

Somehow I managed to get one Masterful but my arthritic fingers aren't getting the second one and it's all I need to finish. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

• Blackvamp666Blackvamp666 Posts: 1
    #18522 April, 2021, 08:14 pm.

I have fibromyalgia and arthritis and unable to complete the task for the first time ever. I’m so disappointed that Niantic are not being disability friendly.

• CoJoCoCoCoJoCoCo Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #18622 April, 2021, 08:19 pm.

This task should have been part of the bonus, not part of the actual event. Please complete the task for me. You really should consider just completeing the task for everyone once they hit part 4. Or changing it to just 2 masterful spells (any) , not just the flipendo, or two great flipendo spells. If you insist on keeping it, you really need to increase the drop rate of these (and spell energy) so we have a lot more chances. I'm seeing them few and far between.

• 1canC0de1canC0de Posts: 1
    #18722 April, 2021, 08:20 pm.

Please complete the 2 Masterful Filipendo task for me. @hpwulola

• sonxxsonxx Posts: 1
    edited April 22 #18822 April, 2021, 08:22 pm.

Sorry, but I´m not able to get a masterfull flipendo. @hpwulola can you please finish this task for me. Thank you very much! @sonxx

• AllycatCovenAllycatCoven Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited April 22 #18922 April, 2021, 08:23 pm.

I think flipendo might be bugged. Once I gave up following the lines I finally got mine done.

But! Yes, I need to agree...

those with challenges (at least speaking for myself here... ) are starting to find this game more frustrating than fun. :(

• BlackpurplevampBlackpurplevamp Posts: 1
    #19022 April, 2021, 08:23 pm.

As a disabled player I am very upset and disappointed that you have created a task that myself and other players cannot complete.

• TutucontrerasTutucontreras Posts: 1
    edited April 22 #19122 April, 2021, 08:30 pm.

Cant complete the 2 masterful flipendo, pls complete it for me. Nick Tutucontreras

Post edited by Tutucontreras on
  • NinkintoshNinkintosh Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #19222 April, 2021, 08:52 pm.

I’ve been working this task for 2 days and used over a dozen potions and 100+ spell energy. If I do even see a flipendo spawn, I can’t get it to cast Masterful. Really frustrating to make such a difficult task for so many to accomplish.

• Paulj1968Paulj1968 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #19322 April, 2021, 09:01 pm.

I can't complete the flipendo masterful requirement, this is an impossible task. Yet another quest that cannot be completed

• PryotheEeveePryotheEevee Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #19422 April, 2021, 09:03 pm.

Please complete the task for me

• JodieClawJodieClaw Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #19522 April, 2021, 09:04 pm.

100% agree. The events should be fun, this is impossible.

• BuknebbBuknebb Posts: 1
    #19622 April, 2021, 09:13 pm.

Amen! A masterful flipendo is impossible for me. I havet rally tried, but I'm not Even close! I have played sine the beginning, and a level 52, and havet finnished all the brilliantpages. Up till this one - I don't stand a chance.

• MctichMctich Posts: 1
    #19722 April, 2021, 09:20 pm.

Masterful flipendo is not possible for me.

• ThgirtruocThgirtruoc Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #19822 April, 2021, 09:23 pm.

@hpwulola thank you so much!

• FenwayHullFenwayHull Posts: 4
    #19922 April, 2021, 09:24 pm.

The Flipendo task is next to impossible to complete. I have spent almost 2 days on this task. TTD does not even really spawn any of these foundables which is making it harder. Maybe next time you don’t have a masterful task. The tricks don’t work and I am just burning through spell energy. Please fix this.

• AGmochamommaAGmochamomma Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #20022 April, 2021, 09:25 pm.

Not sure what happened to my comment but I need help as well.

• ShalviaShalvia Posts: 2
    #20122 April, 2021, 09:29 pm.

Between my arthritis and vision issues masterful casts are almost impossible for me. And getting them on flipendo?? I'm about ready to give up on events.

• RaspberryJamsRaspberryJams Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #20222 April, 2021, 09:33 pm.

RaspberryJams

I can't get more than great on flipendo. I have tried all the hacks. This seems impossible. Does the type of phone you have make a difference? Because it's not happening on my android.

• oilpinkoilpink Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #20322 April, 2021, 09:48 pm.

I would also like to have the task completed. I am not a bad spellcaster, but flippendo is a spell that doesn't suit me and I struggle to get it to masterful.

• BeezilBeezil Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #20422 April, 2021, 09:52 pm.

I cannot get this task either. I have tried all the tricks and examples. Please pass this

• Ros59Ros59 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #20522 April, 2021, 09:56 pm.

Thank you so very much for doing the Masterful Flipendos for me. It's really appreciated.

• LucieDBLucieDB Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited April 22 #20622 April, 2021, 09:57 pm.

Wow! I have been in a fibromyalgia flare and haven't been able to visit this thread for a few days. So many replies! Thank you all for comments. I'm both saddened to see so many are affected by the poor choice of tasks but glad to meet you all, too. Thank you for listening @hpwulola and I really hope WU and Niantic really take this seriously. I was eventually able to complete the task thanks to some people in FB groups showing me alternative ways to trace the glyph before the offer to autocomplete was here but the endless repetition from the sheer amount of tries for both mine and my husband's tasks have left me with severe hand pain for two days and counting. My husband would never have been able to do it, cardboard cut outs or any other method. That's no reflection on his dedication to the game. His neurological condition (he doesn't want me to disclose it publicly and I respect his privacy) affects how fast he can move his hands and he'll never manage it. I had to do the five greats in a row for him, too. Please never, ever do these again.

Now, just get Adventure Sync to work with my power wheelchair and we'll be golden! LOL (and in advance, no 'wheelchair mode' doesn't do it, that just switches walking to looking for manual chair arm movements. My disabilities mean I need to use a powered chair).

• CaptainshakeyCaptainshakey Posts: 1
    #20722 April, 2021, 09:57 pm.

Please complete this task on my behalf.

The masterful on that spell is brutal. All foundables are catching on good casts and they are very rare in my area.

My hands cannot do it.

Thank you.

Captainshakey

• JyJy87JyJy87 Posts: 1
    #20822 April, 2021, 09:58 pm.

Could you please complete the task for me too

Many thanks :-)

• PurpleCarPurpleCar Posts: 1
    #20922 April, 2021, 10:05 pm.

PurpleCar is the username. Please finish the Flipendo task for me. I managed to get one but that took a hundred or so tries. Thanks.

• FennelRevivesFennelRevives Posts: 1
    #21022 April, 2021, 10:06 pm.

I have gone through countless TFTD and Dark Detectors just to get Flipendos to show up, and I can't get a single Masterful (though in that time, I've racked up nearly every other Masterful multiple times). Please help! I tried the square root method and nothing doing. Can I please have this marked complete?

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 1,592 mod
    #21122 April, 2021, 10:13 pm.

Hey everyone! I've completed this task on your behalf with the exception of a few users in this thread. Please make sure that your forum username is the same as your in-game Code Name. If not, be sure to mention your Code Name in your comments. Cheer!

This discussion has been closed.