Feedback on Masterful Spell task

Comments

• BoxercrewBoxercrew Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #15222 April, 2021, 05:49 pm.

Already commented but just saw the offer from @hpwulola. Could you please complete the task for me. My other comment explaining my disability is down thread. thanks

• MorganaPodmoreMorganaPodmore Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #15322 April, 2021, 05:55 pm.

Absolutely this task is too hard. I’ve been working on it for 3 days and I can’t get it, even after searching tips. I’m housebound right now so I can’t just go out and find other opportunities.

• VeratyraVeratyra Posts: 1
    #15422 April, 2021, 06:13 pm.

I have parkinsons , please  complete the Masterful Flipendo task for me too.

• TyrmidTyrmid Posts: 1
    #15522 April, 2021, 06:18 pm.

So, I tried complete the flipendo task, but it's hard for me.

Could you help me, please?

• AWizAWiz Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #15622 April, 2021, 06:21 pm.

Still waiting on resolution this problem. Game developers need to understand that having a task based solely on speed and accuracy is just cruel to those of us with issues with speed, coir do and dexterity. I’m not spending another dime on this game as long as issues like this are not addressed properly

• Tytti68Tytti68 Posts: 2
    #15722 April, 2021, 06:38 pm.

Please help me. I can't do masterful spels.

• coyotewoman42coyotewoman42 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #15822 April, 2021, 06:39 pm.

I don't have health issues, my phone does not have issues. I have been playing since day one and i have done many masterful cast.

I don't expect them to be easy, but I do expect them to be possible. I expect them to have accurate tracing and not have to guess how to deviate when casting a spell. We all knew this was going to be a problem but we spent a lot of time, spell energy and for many real world money try to accomplish this.

The way I see it complete the task for everybody to be fair, redo the tracing so it's in the realm of possibility by being more accurate, and save the really hard ones for the bonus round. It's not **** science and it acknowledges the diversity of people that play this game.

We appreciate the fact that you looking into it but time wise how is that going to help anybody who's up against the deadline when there doesn't seem to be any actual things being done.

• TonyV1953TonyV1953 Posts: 3
    #15922 April, 2021, 06:39 pm.

I have arthritis and can barely manage greats on most spells. Since the game started, I have thrown I think 2 Masterful casts. Events with masterful casts wastes the player's time and efforts if they lack the ability. These requirements have caused me to not actively play and as a result events go unfinished. Drop the Masterful completely and no more "in a Row" requirements too.

Please reset that requirement for me in this event.

Thanks!

• JenTilJenTil Posts: 1
    #16022 April, 2021, 06:47 pm.

I am not as connected to a community so didn’t know this masterful cast task on a spell I always have problems with was coming. I got to it yesterday and realized I wouldn’t be able to complete the event (never had a masterful on that spell, others yes). I finally voiced my struggles with it in our community and was directed to the thread. I echo the sentiments of others: it would nice if this were an extra task, not mandatory for event completion.

• ScribeFitScribeFit Posts: 1
    #16122 April, 2021, 06:53 pm.

I'm not able to finish this either. Arthritis in both hands. There was an event in February that had something similar that I wasn't able to finish either. I've been playing for a couple years and have finished nearly everything in that time but when these masterful's come up or the 5 Greats in a Row....good lord. I would appreciate it if this part of the event can be passed for me, thank you.

• MalkamiriamMalkamiriam Posts: 2
    #16222 April, 2021, 07:00 pm.

Already commented but didn't know I had to tag @hpwulola hoping to have the task completed, super appreciated!

• LizzieConnorLizzieConnor Posts: 2
    #16322 April, 2021, 07:08 pm.

@hpwulola I'm having trouble as well ... would be grateful if it could be completed for me.

LizzieConnor

• BrywizBrywiz Posts: 1
    #16422 April, 2021, 07:10 pm.

@hpwulola please finish the impossible flipendo task for me too? I am quarantained due to health circumstances and only can go outside just before curfue

• YetShePersistsYetShePersists Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    #16522 April, 2021, 07:10 pm.

When will Lola be making the adjustments to show the task as completed, so we can work on the Bonus?

• MeekoWitchMeekoWitch Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited April 22 #16622 April, 2021, 07:11 pm.

It's impossible. My fingers are not working fast enough at all!

@hpwulola Lola could you complete my task too.

Meekowitch

• PoppynBsPoppynBs Posts: 1
    #16722 April, 2021, 07:15 pm.

Like so many others, this masterful flipendo task has gotten the better of me. I have spend more then 300 spell points to attempt it multiple times. Low frequency occurring, disappearing after one attemp, or the spell working after one (which is normally good) so I can't try again. I've tried the square root cheat but that is worse then my normal tries. Looked for help but just found lots of unhappy people.

I wish I was able to complete this. I do enjoy the game quite a bit. I do need more of those restricted book.

Hoping for some help.

• Titannia1Titannia1 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #16822 April, 2021, 07:18 pm.

@hpwulola

I really don't think I've got a chance! It looked like an innocent challenge, how wrong I was! I can manage the very occasional 'great' flipendo but I'm never going to cast 1 masterful let alone 2. Please help 😭

• PryotheEeveePryotheEevee Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #16922 April, 2021, 07:24 pm.

BucksBlitzBoy - having problems with this cast - closest I can get is a great which is very rare. Would be able to practice on the spell caster app but it keeps crashing on me! I rarely see any suitable foundables despite using trace tonics & dark detectors.

• Eisbrecher68Eisbrecher68 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #17022 April, 2021, 07:27 pm.

I agee. I just had one excellent spell of Flipendo but it was luck. I also try hard to finish the event. I am also very disappointet about this.

• D00D00 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #17122 April, 2021, 07:27 pm.

And it would be great if the devs are going to assist those of us with disability (and everyone else) if they might do it before the bonus task becomes impossible as well?

• OrvilleCalculusOrvilleCalculus Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #17222 April, 2021, 07:29 pm.
    • POMONAMROZ Posts: 37 ✭✭
    • #621 April, 2021, 09:46 am.
    • If you’ve managed on previous spells and it’s only Flipendo that’s impossible, try drawing something more like https://m.imgur.com/a/TwRWzZ4

• Flipendo basically punishes you for accuracy

thank you so much, now I can complete the event. masterfull flippendo is a stupid design choice. wasnt even able to get a green trace before and dont have any problems with my hands. cant even imagine how every one is feeling it here.

• Eisbrecher68Eisbrecher68 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #17322 April, 2021, 07:32 pm.

@hpwulola

Please help me to finish the Flipendo spell. Thanks

• MismashedmomMismashedmom Posts: 1
    #17422 April, 2021, 07:32 pm.

@hpwulola please Mark mine as complete. My RA makes it impossible to get masterful (I’ve tried with many potions even!)

• coyotewoman42coyotewoman42 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #17522 April, 2021, 07:33 pm.

@hpwulola Thank you!

• sportsfan986sportsfan986 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #17622 April, 2021, 07:36 pm.

Please complete this task for me. I have been trying for two days and multiple tonics.

• GreenesleevesGreenesleeves Posts: 2
    edited April 22 #17722 April, 2021, 07:40 pm.

@hpwulola I agree that this task should not be part of the challenge. Could you please complete the task for me? I rarely get Masterfuls, even though I have been playing since Day 1, and I never get them on Flipendo.

Post edited by Greenesleeves on
  • SrnaYokoSrnaYoko Posts: 1
    #17822 April, 2021, 07:56 pm.

@hpwulola please complete the task as well for me

• Bee1895Bee1895 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #17922 April, 2021, 08:04 pm.

@hpwulola Could you please complete it for me as well ?

Thanks ! 👍️

• Paddy95Paddy95 Posts: 1
    #18022 April, 2021, 08:09 pm.

Please help me to complete the task.

name:

Paddy95

And

Charly2018

• BelaSovaBelaSova Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #18122 April, 2021, 08:10 pm.

@hpwulola I would also need this task to be completed for me. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.