Feedback on Masterful Spell task

Comments

• gnu69gnu69 Posts: 1
    #9222 April, 2021, 01:54 pm.

Please complete the Masterful Flipendo task also for me.

• nannajonannajo Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #9322 April, 2021, 02:07 pm.

@hpwulola if you could please complete the Flipendo for me. As my name infers I’m a Nana unfortunately with arthritis so am finding this impossible to complete. I’ve managed every other brilliant event and this would be the first I’ll have to leave incomplete. Thank you

• Starfire1962Starfire1962 Posts: 1
    #9422 April, 2021, 02:21 pm.

I also am having difficulties with completing, makes me not want play. Difficult to begin with... so won't be completing this one.

• Chibiusa40Chibiusa40 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited April 22 #9522 April, 2021, 02:38 pm.

THANK YOU! Rheumatoid Arthritis here, been playing since day 1 and this is the first event I won't finish (at least without outside help). I have WU friends on the spectrum who are having absolute meltdowns over this task.

Post edited by Chibiusa40 on
  • Maz90Maz90 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #9622 April, 2021, 02:49 pm.

24 hours after first asking for this to be completed, still waiting. Running out of time to do the bonus level. Since adventure sync is also still not working for me, I'm not going to be able to complete my registry page.

I'm guessing the people who set the tasks don't actually play the game?

• RushsonRushson Posts: 2
    #9722 April, 2021, 02:54 pm.

@hpwulola Please complete the Masterfull Flipendo spells for me. My 79 year old fingers cannot do this.

• ChemistryIsFunChemistryIsFun Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #9822 April, 2021, 02:56 pm.

Please autocomplete this task for 1canC0de and ChemistryisFun @hpwulola

• ChemistryIsFunChemistryIsFun Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #9922 April, 2021, 03:01 pm.

I think it's important to note that most of the red dots for Filipendo aren't even on the actual trace line. Which is EXTREMELY poor programming - since it means that poorly drawn traces "score better" than ones that actually follow the line. That just adds insult to injury with this whole ridiculous "Masterful Filipendo" requirement.

Also, I should note that on my phone, no trace that is not the brightest possible shade of green ever qualifies as Masterful. I was quite shocked to see the yellowish green traces counting as Masterful. I'm going to assume that's device related. I play on a Pixel 4 - which has a relatively large screen. That probably makes it physically impossible to cast fast enough to make a yellowish green trace count as Masterful. (I regularly get Masterful Ebullios. But, again, ONLY if they are the brightest possible shade of green.)

• MalkamiriamMalkamiriam Posts: 2
    #10022 April, 2021, 03:22 pm.

My player name is Malkamiriam, I am hoping by posting here I'll be added to the list to get it completed. Don't even want the reward, just want to continue

• CM0TDibblerCM0TDibbler Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #10122 April, 2021, 03:24 pm.

i cant do them either. can you mark it as done for me as well

• KnuskesnuskKnuskesnusk Posts: 1
    #10222 April, 2021, 03:25 pm.

Being completely able-bodied, right handed and quite young, I still have no idea how to be able to complete a masterful on flipendo. If the task was two great flipendo, I would still struggle, but would reach my goal after maybe 50 tries. Now I've used more energy than I care to admit, and know I will keep on trying sporadically for the coming four days, but if I finish this event, I'll be completely shocked. And it's not like its a big deal, not finishing, it's a game after all, but I find it extremely strange that the level on the tasks are set to match the crazy 1 % that compete to finish an event in an hour or so, not the masses.

• SafetyTrishSafetyTrish Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited April 22 #10322 April, 2021, 03:28 pm.

Please autocomplete for me as well. I have tried since yesterday morning, but have not even come close. I am left-handed and have arthritis. I am hopeful Niantic takes all of the comments into consideration. @hpwulola

Post edited by SafetyTrish on
  • PrincessScalliPrincessScalli Posts: 2
    #10422 April, 2021, 03:29 pm.

@hpwulola im also having difficulty with this. Haven’t been able to hit it ever!

• MagMama16MagMama16 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #10522 April, 2021, 03:30 pm.

@hpwulola would appreciate if you could complete the task for me as well please. Please let the larger group know this task is awful. I could see it if they say "successfully complete Flipendo x times" or cast x number of great casts. But to tie them to a specific spell is a nightmare. At level 51, I am lucky to get a masterful cast on anything but ebublio, and it is not from lack of trying. They same goes for many regular players, let alone those with physical abilities that affect their fine motor skills.

• Siobhan23816Siobhan23816 Posts: 1
    #10622 April, 2021, 03:31 pm.

Please yes, I struggle with masterful casts in any of them. IfI get them, it's random and unrepeatable any time soon. Please add these to the bonus round if you insist on having them. I have been unable to finish the events where this is a task, (or 5 greats in a row), and find it very frustrating.

• YSAPYYSAPY Posts: 1
    #10722 April, 2021, 03:32 pm.

Me resulta imposible realizar los lanzamientos magistrales de Flipendo lo he intentado de muchas maneras , cualquier ayuda seria muy buena

Desde ya le agradezco mucho !!!

• k8nkygrandpak8nkygrandpa Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #10822 April, 2021, 03:34 pm.

@hpwulola not sure if this is true or not, but as a player with neurological issues it would be a blessing. I can barely get a good let alone better casts on that spell. Thank you for helping us out if true.

• AlexiaConFuegoAlexiaConFuego Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #10922 April, 2021, 03:38 pm.

Totally agree.

Between the sporadic spawns of filipendo and difficulty of the motion, I'm not seeing completion in my future.

I really hope they keep this in mind going forward.

@hpwulola

• YogafishyYogafishy Posts: 1
    #11022 April, 2021, 03:44 pm.

Thank you so much for making this post. I have severe nerve damage in my hand and can’t do this. I am using all my energy to try and complete.

• NesguemaNesguema Posts: 1
    #11122 April, 2021, 03:46 pm.

I've also had problems as much as my releases are accurate I can't make them 😞

• TamzeldaPlumTamzeldaPlum Posts: 1
    edited April 22 #11222 April, 2021, 03:48 pm.

This is insane. I normally can finish every event. Been playing since the game started. I missed out on placing 1 piece because of the 5 greats in a row, this might end it for me. I am not a MASTERFUL spell caster. I can get Greats, no issue, but Masterful is the bane of my existence. I have tried every combination of potions and am resigned to not being able to complete yet another challenge. Help?? What am I missing @hpwulola ??

• FeyRowanFeyRowan Posts: 1
    #11322 April, 2021, 03:49 pm.

I agree - this task should never have made it past the drawing board. Please just finish it for everyone, and don’t count on people just finding this thread and hoping for the best!

• HyzHyz Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #11422 April, 2021, 03:52 pm.

I don't have the dexterity, the spell energy, or a fast enough phone to complete this task. I've tried all of the shortcuts and the only time I've achieved a masterful flipendo was when the wifi cut out briefly in the middle of a cast (but it was before i got to the fourth page, of course, so doesn't count).

• ThgirtruocThgirtruoc Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited April 22 #11522 April, 2021, 03:55 pm.

@hpwulola I have tremors and all of the "cast a masterful..." or "cast a great..." are exceedingly difficult. This one is proving to be impossible. The best I've ever done is good. What's even more frustrating is that I've only found 4-5 foundables that requires flipendo since I've gotten to this task 2 days ago.

• KosterKoster Posts: 1
    #11622 April, 2021, 03:57 pm.

I too cannot complete this flippendo task due to arthritis 😞

• NapaPuppyNapaPuppy Posts: 1
    #11722 April, 2021, 04:03 pm.

Flippendo is one of the harder spells to do accurately, even without medical issues. I've only been able to do one in the last three days.

• MaireadametiaMaireadametia Posts: 1
    #11922 April, 2021, 04:11 pm.

I agree, masterful! Flipendo is so difficult, and having it be a requirement for the 4th stage of the tasks is ridiculous.

• AGmochamommaAGmochamomma Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #12022 April, 2021, 04:12 pm.

I am having the same issue with flipendo. I would love help.

• NoboundariesNoboundaries Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #12122 April, 2021, 04:13 pm.

@hpwulola can you please complete the task for my account as well. As a level 60 who has never not been able to complete a task this has been a bit disappointing. Thank you for your help.

This discussion has been closed.