Feedback on Masterful Spell task

Comments

• HermioneJGrangrHermioneJGrangr Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #3221 April, 2021, 09:37 pm.

Same here - bad arthritis in my thumb and no idea how I’m going to complete this. So frustrating, I put a lot into this event already and I’m crushed to not be able to get better than a great after so many tries, and my hand so sore from playing too much to try

• HermioneJGrangrHermioneJGrangr Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #3321 April, 2021, 09:39 pm.

@hpwulola please complete mine if possible! Can’t make my hand that shape 😭

• MunkswatthleMunkswatthle Posts: 1
    #3621 April, 2021, 09:48 pm.

@hpwulola would appreciate if you could complete the task for me too please?

• ArabellaArdeliaArabellaArdelia Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited April 21 #3921 April, 2021, 10:29 pm.

Not left handed or disabled or anything, but I too struggle with masterful traces - completed the last task that required them with less than a minute before that event ended, and that was without specifying a particular trace; haven’t gotten more than a handful of “great” flipendos since this is vent started, and not a single “masterful” even before I got to the task for it. Hopefully something can be done about this @hpwulola . Also my roommate Boreisovia is having trouble as well, if she needs to comment separately I can try to arrange that, otherwise she would also appreciate help with this.

• PernicianovowPernicianovow Posts: 30 ✭✭
    #4021 April, 2021, 11:03 pm.

Thank you for that! I will try it. Have never gotten a masterful on this spell so it's disappointing to have two as a requirement to finish the event.

• HiggidigsHiggidigs Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #4122 April, 2021, 12:41 am.

@hpwulola I would appreciate if I could also have the task completed. I have dexterity issues, and I doubt that I'd ever be able to complete it fairly.

• Haggred88Haggred88 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #4222 April, 2021, 01:10 am.

I was able to get two Masterfuls based on your (Drakonite) pics. What also helped was to do a partial trace, V only, to get the finger motion ready. These impartial traces let you repeat the trace and helped to get the final one to Masterful. Thanks Drakonite!

• IAORANAIAORANA Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #4322 April, 2021, 01:17 am.

Come on Niantics, masterfull flipendo is a crazy task. Please change it before the end of event

• BionicMansterBionicManster Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    #4422 April, 2021, 01:25 am.

@PomonaMroz Thanks for the video on how to do Flipendo. I was lucky enough to get the Sorting Hat, and I spent about 20 energy, but I did manage to get two Masterful's with it. As others have said, speed is much more important than accuracy.

• PeepodpidPeepodpid Posts: 1
    #4522 April, 2021, 01:35 am.

I am also unable to complete this task, I am only able to gets “fair” or “good” with the help of potions.

• IexmagicIexmagic Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited April 22 #4622 April, 2021, 02:03 am.

@hpwulola

Could you please complete this task for me? The solution that someone else posted a picture of doesn't work on my phone (Pixel 3a). I tried that hack, and got Spell Incomplete because I didn't touch either the top or bottom curve points. I've found it impossible to ever cast a masterful Flipendo .

Thanks in advance!

• IexmagicIexmagic Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited April 22 #4722 April, 2021, 02:10 am.

@PomonaMroz

@hpwulola

Thanks for these suggestions, but they don't work on my phone (Pixel 3a). I always get Spell Incomplete if I don't hit ALL of the upper and lower curves. And when I do hit all the curves, it's only a Fair, Good or very occasionally a Great. So it's actually IMPOSSIBLE for me to cast a Masterful Flipendo.

Niantic, please take note.

• VoldemorchoVoldemorcho Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #4822 April, 2021, 03:32 am.

I think It Is very frustrating trying to do perfect spells on Android devices. I've just tried several times and It feels like a lag that prohibits do spells quick enough.

• janhm73janhm73 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #4922 April, 2021, 04:18 am.

Yes please. @hpwulola

• ClarinetKidClarinetKid Posts: 1
    #5022 April, 2021, 04:24 am.

Agree with all those having trouble with Flipendo task! It’s impossible for me, and I’m so discouraged. I’ve never not finished an event, but I have tried and tried. Please help! @hpwulola

• PhyrePhawkesPhyrePhawkes Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #5122 April, 2021, 04:29 am.

Agree with all those having trouble with Flipendo task! It’s impossible for me, and I’m so discouraged. I’ve never not finished an event, but I have tried and tried. Please help! @hpwulola

• bhos316bhos316 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #5222 April, 2021, 04:52 am.

@hpwulola Yeah, wasn’t able to do this. That and it seems Flipendo traces rarely spawn where I’m at.

• MohdAfendi1985MohdAfendi1985 Posts: 1
    #5422 April, 2021, 04:57 am.

Please complete the Masterful Flipendo task for me

• Rsel71Rsel71 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #5622 April, 2021, 05:27 am.

@hpwulola like a lot of others on this post I have trouble getting masterful spells, in all my time playing I have only ever got 63 as per the achievement. Being older with large fingers, the game will just never record the accuracy or the speed needed which is just a too fine a balance in the game. Could you therefore a) make sure that it’s communicated to not have tasks like this as it prevents people completing the event, and b) could you mark the task as completed on my game ?

• NifflerrelocateNifflerrelocate Posts: 1
    #5722 April, 2021, 05:32 am.

Like you, I stand no chance of completing this task. I struggle to do a great flipendo let alone a masterful

• AndresDucklingAndresDuckling Posts: 1
    edited April 22 #5822 April, 2021, 05:32 am.

I'm not disabled but I'm, in no way, able to complete this masterful flipendo task. I’ve got not a good spawn and even using TD Tonic they’re not showing enough times, and when they do, I’m not able to get the masterful spell even though I try, getting just to Great spells at most, Idk if it’s my phone or what but I can’t do it fast and accurate enough 😓

I really would appreciate if you could complete just this task for me @hpwulola... thank you!

• SewingDogsSewingDogs Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #5922 April, 2021, 06:08 am.

There is no way I can finish this task, nor can my wife (player name 180) - this should be a mindless distraction but instead is just frustrating. Can you finish the flipendo for us mods?

• Hazym8Hazym8 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #6022 April, 2021, 06:44 am.

Including impossible barriers to complete tasks is making this game more frustrating than fun. Put them in the bonus or give us a new spell or potion to help. Again another incomplete task and registry page looms.

• RawfinRawfin Posts: 1
    edited April 22 #6122 April, 2021, 06:54 am.

I am not able to get a masterfull flipendo

@hpwulola can you please finish this task

Post edited by Rawfin on
This discussion has been closed.