We value your feedback on Harry Potter: Wizards Unite

13»

Comments

• gustavineogustavineo Posts: 2
    #6228 April, 2021, 04:52 pm.
    Hello, I am going through an unpleasant situation, in this last event "Wesley's Dilemma" I was unable to complete the task "2 Perfect Flipendo" and I was unable to complete my last Magi in the event register.

this also happened at the event "Catastrophe Potter" where I managed to complete the mission but could not complete the Missing Magi in the Records, Please help me to have these two missing records.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    #6329 April, 2021, 04:31 pm.

Hello, @HPWUTeam 🙂 I have made this suggestion during one of the events last year for people (and others) who does not have access to inns and greenhouses.

Would you consider having a "treasure hunt" type of game in a place like the hall of prophecy or the room of doors, where we decide on which direction to go. We can battle foes along the way, and click on the items that we wish to have.

Thank you very much for considering our suggestions ☺️

• BocaGBocaG Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    edited April 29 #6429 April, 2021, 07:56 pm.

I really felt the survey was meh, it seemed pointless..

the only thing I want you to do is fix the persistent bugs that have been with us 8 months, a year, heck all the way back to the beginning,, just be truthful when talking to us and explain the situation. Case in point, the daily reset happens and I receive my daily calendar reward, but the system needs me to click on the daily tasks in order for it to realize that’s a thing, it blows my mind that this is still an issue. And don’t get me started on the flares.. jeeesh

please spend a month on bugs, I can deal with no events.. heck, take two months

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    #6530 April, 2021, 01:33 am.

@BocaG I just make sure and swipe the app off at the end of the day, then I can come back after midnight some time and reopen and it will remember the daily tasks. I have been burned a couple of times when I've had something brewing overnight and forgot to swipe completely out of the app, and potion doesn't count. It's annoying.

edited April 30 #6630 April, 2021, 07:09 pm.

@HPWUTeam is there a bug in fortress' Forest Chamber II and above? Lately (like after 11 am during my second fortress challenge), I experience black screen with no clock at the left hand bottom of the screen in the middle of a group challenge. I had to turn off and turn on the game to get back inside the fortress challenge. Both the network and WiFi signals show as strong before I engaged in the challenge. I have the the WiFi on so I don't have to worry about the fluctuating network signal. This has happened a few times during group battles lately. I don't like leaving my group members in a lurch especially when I was only able to defeat 2 foes this morning. Lucky for me that I had very good teams everytime this happened.

#6701 May, 2021, 03:20 am.

@VoiceMaster i know the workarounds to just about every bug in the game, I was using it as the example since it’s been with us since day one and no attempt has been made to fix it. It’s just one in an ever growing list of bugs that they ignore in the quest to separate $$ from players.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭
    #6801 May, 2021, 05:23 am.

Leaving game running in the background? I never do that

I always make sure no app running in the background. Maybe thats why i dont have that bug (yet)

#6902 May, 2021, 10:18 pm.

@Kodokmag often I’m playing late and the clock rolls past 12am, I get the calendar reward screen, but have to physically log into the daily rewards so the system realizes it’s a new day, that to me is inexcusable. That it’s been going on for nearly two years boggles my mind!

#7003 May, 2021, 02:08 am.

Please let us have an additional Combat Training that will combine the lessons learned from Advanced Adversarial Combat Training with the Foundational Professional Training. I am still trying to be able to complete fortress challenges above the Forrest Chamber 1 on my own without using potions. It seems that the challenge is a lot more difficult in Forest Chamber II compared to Forest Chamber 1.

• OriginalAJOriginalAJ Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #7103 May, 2021, 04:14 pm.

I'd like clear, accurate and complete explanations of what abilities do in the skill trees. Some are self contradictory, and others turn out not to do exactly what they say. For example, I prioritised completing Advanced Adversaial Combat because according to the text in the options it would mean I have a 100% reduction in adversaties ability to dodge - but I don't they are still dodging and Narcissa seems to still dodge nearly half my attacks. Since she wasn't dodging all of them to start with, obviously the percentage reductions quoted do not reflect the actual reduction in the chance of the adversary dodging.

Similarly "Increased chance of" is practically meaningless - is it a 1% increase, a 10% increase, or what? Given the base chances are pretty low to begin with, is it a doubled chance? You provide accurate numbers for the attack strength and potion brewing/effect steps, so why not these ones? These sorts of details would allow much more meaningful planning for upgrade paths.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 3 #7203 May, 2021, 04:38 pm.

@OriginalAJ the 100% accuracy is vs Lethal adversaries which have not yet been released, they do NOT count vs the feared advers. for the feared it is only the 10/15. vice versa it is very likely that vs the lethals oly the 5 lethal nodes (accuracy) will count and not the 10/15 feared nodes.

and they cant/wont give you/us that, if they gave us such info then they wouldnt be able to move the goal posts whenever it suits them.

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 178 ✭✭✭
    #7303 May, 2021, 05:13 pm.

Those lethal adversaries are going to be rough if we don't get to use the other 10 lessons that count towards the feared adversaries.

#7403 May, 2021, 06:33 pm.

I'm hoping that they will all work together eventually.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    #7505 May, 2021, 11:08 am.

@AlieanaBlotts good point.

@HPWUTeam @hpwulola Think about players with arthritis or other issues who CANNOT perform certain spell casts to the accuracy you require in events. Should they be denied the playing enjoyment and completion rewards for something “beyond their control”?

Players with limited abilities did NOT choose these limitations.

Daily tasks can be challenging enough and do not need to be incorporated into a game that may be one of the few they enjoy playing and “could” play.

Please think how you would feel if you were in their situation before creating certain event tasks OR, give players an “alternate” route to completion.

Showing you “care” will go a long way with player retention.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    #7605 May, 2021, 11:16 am.

@hpwulola May we have a more in-depth survey?