We value your feedback on Harry Potter: Wizards Unite

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,200 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 24 July, 2021, 02:22 pm.

Witches and wizards,

We hope you’ve been enjoying playing Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.

As we constantly work to improve the gameplay experience for all players, we would love to hear about your recent experiences playing. Here is a survey to share your feedback with our team.

https://survey.alchemer.eu/s3/90336861/community

Thank you for your time and for being part of this amazing community!

– The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite team

Tagged:

Comments

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    #315 April, 2021, 05:59 pm.

Thanks for sharing this. Will we be told what players requested the most for the next few events? Will be interesting to get some metrics even if not all.

• tasclarinettasclarinet Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #415 April, 2021, 06:22 pm.

Thanks for doing this!

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 49 ✭✭
    #515 April, 2021, 06:48 pm.

Thanks for setting up this survey! Great to see 😊

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    #815 April, 2021, 08:28 pm.

Completed. Thank you!!

• HerrMuggleHerrMuggle Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited April 15 #915 April, 2021, 09:28 pm.

My sincere appreciation for all your work!

🪄✨

💛❤️💙💚

@hpwulola

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    #1115 April, 2021, 11:31 pm.

Thanks for asking this.

• Magicalmom42Magicalmom42 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #1215 April, 2021, 11:42 pm.

Addicted to this game. I spend a lot of time playing. I believe in the planners and that you have a big picture in the background. Anxious for additional wizarding challenges, what will be needed and new skills. Biggest request is to be able to meet up on the knight bus in an easier way. Label towers or codes or less towers. Big waste of time searching. Love adversaries and having something to do with potions. Gifts! Please allow us to expand vault. We need to be able to store more gifts. I would use gold for this. Lots of strategies on knight bus. Usually can adjust and make.it work. Communication would help. Shielding magi first is waste of 3 focus. So many little things need to be taught. Encourage players to become more than one Profession so they can learn. Reward players for taking more lessons. I can go on and on. Thank you keep up the updates and fun.

• Browndog20Browndog20 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1315 April, 2021, 11:54 pm.

Will do survey, but would be nice if I got credit for the 10-15k steps I take every day like it used to.

• HarmonyBellsHarmonyBells Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #1716 April, 2021, 03:56 am.

Thank you 😊

• SpaceAce2019SpaceAce2019 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #1816 April, 2021, 05:20 am.
    1. remove the never used flee option. The game thinks we flee when there is a connection error and we lose all potions used.
    2. Give us a toggle for gift reception. This is the number 2 reason for adversary kick outs. 100% of the time I receive a gift during battle I’m kicked out. Infuriating but easily fixed by programmers.
  • DjeaDjea Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    #2216 April, 2021, 06:08 am.

@HPWUTeam Thank you very much for the survey. I'm so glad that you gave us a chance to give general informations.

It would be nice to have the ability to verbally chat with my teammates during fortress battles so we can convey what we need from each other without distracting us from defeating our foes.

Part of the time, I live in a place that has 2 inns and no greenhouse within my walking distance. Is there a way to make it one inn and one greenhouse? Or I could just continue asking someone to give me a ride whenever they have an errand. Thank you very much for letting me have at least 10 traces in that 'home' location since I had to spend much longer stays in that location.

Another suggestion that I was not able to convey in the survey is for you to provide us with a timer every time we fight each foe during fortress battles and while fighting Adversaries so that we don't get a message that we took too long to defeat a foe, and lose out on the rewards.

Also, I have not been able to access your map in this website that had the location of inns, greenhouses and Fortresses. I remember using it when I first started playing this game about a couple of years ago. Are you going to make it available again?

Thank you very much for the hours of fun that you have provided me with this game.

• 2006Briana2006Briana Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #2516 April, 2021, 09:39 am.

Cuando hay eventos no siempre podemos completar las misiones, sigue el problema de posión deteción y la marca tenebrosa de gomita, en el momento de las misiones de eventos (todos) Nunca o muy esporádicamente aparece lo que necesitas para completar cada misión. Creo que no son empáticos con la situación actual (pandemia) no se puede estar saliendo. Uno sale lo necesario, o no sale,

y es muy elevado el costo de las monedas de oro, son más comprensivos en Pokémon Go.

• ShieldOfAcidShieldOfAcid Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #2616 April, 2021, 10:47 am.

I love playing WU but is very annoying that the bug of the black screen is still happening since past September and I know for sure most of us are still having that problem! But thank you for doing this feedback because is very important for you to know how players feel about the game and what you can improve!

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2816 April, 2021, 11:29 am.

Give us fully customisable avatars instead of the generic 'wizard' in house coloured robes. Makie 100% customisable, body, face and accessories/outfits as well as 'familiars' or pets that increase/buff certain aspects of the game (+2% depart denial vs emergenices or +10% power vs deficient foes in forts etc) and see your revenue skyrocket. Ministry ID is stupid and useless, I never visit it and ive not changed titles and picture since day 1 launch, my friends cant see much of it either either bc of faulty implementations or bugs. Make it 100% customisable, visible in the map, in the avatar my friends see when they click my name in friends list and in the icon when im fortressing. That i'd spend hundreds if not thousands of $ in, and i very much doubt id be the only one.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2916 April, 2021, 11:55 am.

I wish after this 2 years those foundables that shackled/restricted by biome or weather could be loosen up a little bit. I am not referring to event only foundables (dragons and their eggs).