Forced to registry

NixReeseNixReese Posts: 24 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 07 May, 2021, 05:04 am.

I think it would be great if I wasn't forced into the registry just because I got the max fragments. I just want to go back to the map. Also I shouldn't have to see the huge announcement for portkey completion and the only option is to go to that screen either. Sometimes we just want to keep moving without delay

Comments

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    #215 April, 2021, 02:20 am.

That’s the only way I know I have maxed fragments because I no longer get a 🔴 when I have!

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭
    #516 April, 2021, 02:07 pm.

can have the x under the place image, if you want you go to the reg. if you dont you go to the map.

• HalloMamiHalloMami Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    #616 April, 2021, 03:01 pm.

+1

Particularly annoying when you know a "Collect runestone" quest comes up later or you have no space for gold gifts or all of the charms. Prompts a lot of force quits of the app...

• AndyRozmanAndyRozman Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    #728 April, 2021, 06:12 pm.

+1

This was asked many times before, and its really something that would benefited us... And same option for Portkeys...

• TdactylTdactyl Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #803 May, 2021, 09:29 pm.

+1

This really needs to be an immediate feature add. Even when not doing events, if I'm out and about I want to finish what I'm doing instead of being forced to the registry or the portkeys and having to exit out to where I was. Not sure if I'm the only one, but I'll often go and collect ingredients, return foundables and whatnot and then go home and "do housekeeping".

But, during these events where we have to return a certain amount of runestones and place images, we really need to not be forced. Especially when there are those of us in rural areas where spawns are slim to none without tonics or going to multiple locations. None of these events are built for me to play at home within the time limits because nothing is on my map. So. This would be an awesome addition to see...soon.

• YodalinoYodalino Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #904 May, 2021, 02:56 am.

It sucks up time, but instead of going to place the fragment, like during events where I'm saving up the rhinestones, I **** the app and re-open it, and I'm back to the map. It takes time though, which is a pita. It sucks though when I forget and automatically hit the registry page and lose 5 of the rhinestones I've collected and need to start again

• YetShePersistsYetShePersists Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    #1006 May, 2021, 08:02 am.

I agree to the original post and all of the good suggestions above.

• FalenoneFalenone Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #1107 May, 2021, 05:04 am.

SO ANNOYING!

Was just playing the event. On second page and the event foundable, after resisting 5 times took me to registry to give me all those stones I DIDN'T WANT to get yet.