Encourage Forest and Dark Chamber Play

SamanthaWnchstrSamanthaWnchstr Posts: 24 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 19 April, 2021, 05:34 am.

I would like to engage in forest and dark chambers more often, but I don't know anybody around me who plays the game. Which means that if I go into my neighborhood for fortress play, I am solo. Playing solo, ruins and tower chambers are okay, but I can't get much past forest 1 and still be successful while managing to be judicial with exstimulo and healing potions.

Being able to use the Knight Bus has been great, but most of the time players are available in the ruins, possibly tower, and then darkV chambers. (At least what I have seen.)

The task item in the last Adversaries event - "Return two Occamy foundables from a Dark chamber" - I would like to see more tasks like this, encouraging play in forest and dark chambers.

Tagged:

Comments

• GhostVioletGhostViolet Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #219 April, 2021, 01:15 am.

I'm actually currently unable to unlock Dark Chamber II because I don't want to use up 70 potions in an attempt to solo Dark Chamber I. I don't have a lot of friends and the ones I have don't want to play this game. I would LOVE to be able to team up with random players on the Knight Bus, but the chamber I need (and most chambers) is usually deserted and I could spend hours waiting for a team to play with me there. I've tried many times to just go sit in that chamber and nobody joins me. I'm basically just waiting around for a future task in an event that asks people to complete a challenge in Dark Chamber I, because otherwise I'm unable to advance in the fortress chambers. I realize that if I were super serious here, I could find a Discord group to join up with, but it seems kind of absurd that I should have to resort to that

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭✭
    #319 April, 2021, 05:34 am.

there's many discord servers where you can find others to add as friends in-game and then discord-voice do group battles in forests/darks (potionless), google/search for Harry Potter: wizards unite Knight bus servers