Adventure Sync

Maynerd2201Maynerd2201 Posts: 2
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 06 April, 2021, 07:41 am.

I have turned locations on for all the time AND have Adventure Sync on. Yet, the app still isn't tracking my location at all whether the app is closed or open.

8 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• AlienFamilyAlienFamily Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #203 April, 2021, 07:08 am.

Mine seems to track randomly- left my screen on for a 4 mile walk yesterday morning and it didn't track and in the afternoon held it in my hand he whole 4 miles and neither worked. They day before I was laid in bed at 5am and walked 3km! This is an ongoing issue which is spoiling the game now

• LoopyLupineLoopyLupine Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #304 April, 2021, 06:30 am.

I am getting walk credit for the daily assignments now, and still not getting a single credit towards a portkey. Like...wha....how is that even possible?

• MissTCocoMissTCoco Posts: 1
    #405 April, 2021, 10:20 am.

I am also having the same issue with adventure sync. It will sometimes partially sync, but most of the time it doesn't sync at all and doesn't credit any distance. Have tried all the troubleshooting steps for adventure sync and for android, but it's still not working. I have a Galaxy s7 with android 8. WU app is up to date.

• RockymtngalRockymtngal Posts: 1
    #505 April, 2021, 06:02 pm.

I am having the same problem. I have walked several miles the past few days. 4 yesterday alone. I even had the app open during some of it and no portkey recognized it. I have gotten my daily every day. normally, I don't worry about it but I was unable to clear room for egg portkeys or finish this event because of this.

• BlackSwan21BlackSwan21 Posts: 1
    #605 April, 2021, 11:53 pm.

I'm having the same problem, I still have three portkeys at 0 from Part 1 of the last Brilliant event. My daily isn't tracking either so I'm missing out even when there aren't Brilliant events.

• WizzzzFizzzzWizzzzFizzzz Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #706 April, 2021, 07:41 am.

I have seen an huge decline in the tracking of distance walked on adventure sync in the last week. I can barely get 100m (sometimes nothing at all) for a walk that used to get me at least 1km+.

Have changed no settings on my phone during this time. So not sure why it's happening.