A Weasley Predicament Brilliant Event – Part 1

2»

Comments

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3209 April, 2021, 09:28 pm.

@Histcy Many people agree with you. At least they removed the "in a row". My significant other had to hand her phone to me any time she encountered an Ebublio pattern, so she could complete the event.

Not everyone is good at completing Great and Masterful traces, so tasks like these that can lead to many people being able to complete an event is just causing people to get frustrated with the game.

I have two suggestions to remedy this:

• Give ways to earn Restricted Section Books outside of events
    • Make a separate set of tasks with the harder tasks. Allow for these tasks to be completed in parallel to the regular tasks. Give rewards that are not required for game progress (titles, coins, potions, etc.) for the completion of these tasks.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭
    #3309 April, 2021, 11:15 pm.

something like brilliant event diffilculty options of :

brilliant event easy mode

brilliant event medium mode

brilliant event hardcore mode

each with their tasks sets and reward suitable for their difficulty?

• DjeaDjea Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    #3411 April, 2021, 05:04 am.

@HPWUTeam thank you very much for another very enjoyable event. Thank you very much for providing the ingredients that I needed to prepare for the next event. I'm am still not fully recovered from the potion intensive Adversaries Events since March but I think I have more than enough potions for the coming Adversaries Event with the help of my friends, too.

• mszzajmszzaj Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #3511 April, 2021, 07:21 pm.

@HPWUTeam Thank you for the event, I finally finished. 🙂

It was not as easy as earlier BEs, mostly due to lack of George in step 2 which stopped me for quite a long time. I used lots of TTDs but it was bad RNG I suppose, because I didn't see many BEs. I also got the pukes instead of George.

I also struggled with the bonus tasks, but with the last runestone I finally got the last Arthur Weasley in fortress. 🙂

Another thing, during this event I haven't seen a single Severe (red flare) when using TTD or elsewhere - is that a bug?

• WineplzWineplz Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3612 April, 2021, 11:14 am.

I cannot get Formidable Foes to show up in the Fortresses to complete the Bonus level. I've probably done 20+ battles and only managed to encounter 6, which has burned up nearly all my spell energy. This seems to be worse than the last event requiring Formidable Foes. Any tips for increasing the probability?

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #3712 April, 2021, 11:19 am.

@Wineplz I usually find one or two formidable foundables per battle in tower 1

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭
    #3812 April, 2021, 12:32 pm.

If your profession lesson is good, do tower IV, tower V and forest I using Level 1 runestone. it will give many low level foe if the chamber give many foes to fight (about 4-6). I've done it fast this way usually.

But you could do it from tower 1 to forest 1 if you have other thing to aim (collecting fragment etc)

• kenau007kenau007 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited April 12 #3912 April, 2021, 03:54 pm.

I finished this task very quickly on Ruins V and Tower I only