April Adversaries Event 1

124»

Comments

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    #9205 April, 2021, 03:43 am.

I did not know there was an epilogue until I just clicked my last reward - spell energy which I was saving till I needed it. There has not been a bonus for Adversaries before, and there was no warning - except here - that there would be one this time. Why can't they communicate that to us?

• DjeaDjea Posts: 360 ✭✭✭
    #9305 April, 2021, 05:05 am.

@VoiceMaster in page one @AltarielValice posted the special assignment with the Epilogue. Since it required ancient dragons, I assumed that it is the bonus assignment after we completed the special assignment.

@HPWUTeam thank you very much for a very enjoyable event. I did not have as much stamina as in the previous events so I just worked on the requirements. I tried walking as much as I could but will have to wait until another 'Oddities dragon' event to prestige the pages. I still have a lot of silver keys to use.

• MdsbdrMdsbdr Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #9505 April, 2021, 10:55 am.

Hello, I have a question about the epilogue and benefits? I managed to get 10 ancient adversario dragons and thus able to fight two oddities dragons. Unfortunately I did not get the promised fragments +2 per dragon. Ínstelas I got +0. Am I doing something wrong or did I miss an instruction perhaps? Thanks for your reply

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #9605 April, 2021, 02:49 pm.

@ResurrectionIvy @Mdsbdr I got that same darkened screen with the "+0" on it after every dragon oddity encounter and simply tapped it and it took me to the reward screen. I checked and I did receive the dragon fragments each time.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #9705 April, 2021, 02:51 pm.

@GregoryJacob I remembered about the "Lethal" title for the other set of adversaries, but I must have forgotten about the first set being titled as "Feared." Thank you for the reminder and the clarification!

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    #9805 April, 2021, 03:12 pm.

Oh no! There are bonus missions!!! I've been using my potions on other adversaries to level them up, waiting for the event to end to collect 30 energy right before the next brilliant event. Now I've zero potions and less than 3 hours for the bonus tasks!

• McRocketScienceMcRocketScience Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #9905 April, 2021, 03:20 pm.

Almost no Norwegian Ridgebacks, even with 4 dark marks used. Then I finally get one and it abruptly kicks me out JUST before completion, even though I had full health. That's the last thing I needed. So many wasted potions.

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 186 ✭✭✭✭
    #10005 April, 2021, 10:38 pm.

This was a fun but very resource intensive event. Was able to get both my exploration dragons pages prestiged (one to gold, the other to silver) as well as the Norwegian Ridgeback page prestiged. Please give us time between events next time because my potions and silver keys are decimated coming into this Brilliant event!

• KitCaitsidheKitCaitsidhe Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #10107 April, 2021, 03:40 pm.

That second page was a big NOPE . I hate adversaries because they are boring and a major waste of resources. By the way, I am an Android user and adventure sync works fine. Its all about getting the settings right.

• Newt427Newt427 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #10208 April, 2021, 02:33 am.

I finished the event with about 90 minutes left. Saw the bonus page & thought that maybe I could knock out seven, nine, or 11, maybe 13 dragons. Burned through most of my remaining potions to get to seven. A common welsh green encounter was all I could see as the 'reward'. Anyone know if this is inaccurate or about the other levels ?