March Adversaries Event 2 - Peter Pettigrew and the Ukrainian Ironbelly

2»

Comments

• Charola55Charola55 Posts: 1
    #3228 March, 2021, 08:26 pm.

I’m not getting any xp from the battles!! Anyone else with the same issue or what am I doing wrong?!

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    #3328 March, 2021, 08:41 pm.

saw enough of the iron belly to complete the event, but I've definitely seen more norwegian ridgebacks and horntails this whole event than either of the featured adversaries. now my character is stuck with arms out after riding the knight bus

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    #3428 March, 2021, 09:27 pm.

I’ve been in overdrive to get an Ironbelly but have only seen 7 P Pettigrews “in a row”

This is ridiculous . Don’t need P Pettigrew.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    #3528 March, 2021, 10:49 pm.

Being the squeaky wheel worked.

Shortly after filing a bug report on the scarcity of the Ironbelly, I finally got the last one needed.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    #3629 March, 2021, 12:23 am.

Thank you very much @HPWUTeam for an amazing Adversaries Event. I found enough Granian hair the day before the event to keep me supplied with Exstimulo Potions to help with finishing the special assignment.

I am so sorry for the people, like one of my best friends, who are unable to participate in the event because their efforts are not being counted in the special assignment.

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    #3729 March, 2021, 04:07 am.

Last one silver

Green star in all boses. I dont spending one single penny since may 2020 in this game after i lost all my green stars. Nice!

Time remining 19h end the event. Nice again!

• MorganzaMorganza Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    #3829 March, 2021, 04:45 am.

I'm seeing very few Adversaries, almost none from the event, and many people I chat with are saying the same, while one or two have said it was easy to find them.

I understand random numbers and reporting bias, but the widespread perception is that this event has been misconfigured and that the game people are playing is not what the designers intended.

• SwampRatUKSwampRatUK Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    #3929 March, 2021, 11:49 am.

It took me a while to see any Peters, but it was ok for me in the end.

My main comment on this event (and I guess the last) is that it feels very wrong to me to have any substantial story elements attached to the end of adversary events given they're relatively hard and less accessible than the brilliant events. If the closing statements came up to everyone irrespective of completion that would be ok (albeit butting into the following proper event).

These aspects of story weren't even showing on the convenient summation page that is occasionally linked to, so the starting discussion flummoxed me (I must have not completed the previous adversary event I suppose) and I expect any follow-on will again seem odd for anyone who hasn't completed the event.

As occasionally suggested, an in-game narrative log would bypass the concern as everyone could keep up-to-date. My preference there would be a summary journal where a note is added for every event (not full text) and just shown as either being Constance's entry, if the player didn't get the dialogue, or their own if they did - same content but different colour / font etc. In one go it gets new players up to speed and allows things like this adversary event to be 'optional'

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    #4029 March, 2021, 04:25 pm.

Great event. I am not the gold page, green star kinda person, but I did get a lot of great game play and collected nearly 300 DADA during the event. I was happy enough to get to bronze on nearly every page and silver on Malfoy and Fenir.

I was a bit disappointed with the activity level in KB. I tried several times to get engagement in Dark V to no avail. Seems everyone was going solo in lower chambers. Very hard to accumulate Spell Books. Not really the fault of the game, but it does lend encouragement to have the highest chamber task as part of event achievements.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 495 ✭✭✭✭
    #4129 March, 2021, 06:00 pm.

@Not4u13 Most people don’t care for the highest unlocked chamber task so please don’t encourage them to use it more! 😲

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭
    #4229 March, 2021, 06:53 pm.

acquiring red book is more about books to medals page re-placing image for solo knight bus player. very runestone heavy bleed.

• GoblingalGoblingal Posts: 1
    #4329 March, 2021, 08:03 pm.

This is getting frustrating. I thought you had fixed the bug with getting kicked out of Adversary fights, but I was halfway through my last Ironbelly when I got kicked. There were no more opportunities against that Adversary before the event ended so I got screwed out of completion bonus.

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    #4429 March, 2021, 10:38 pm.

@CeruleanGirl

You want Unicorn hair and I don't. I need highest chamber tasks. Maybe then I'll have more use for the Unicorn hair. I've had to delete about 50 in the last month.

People who complain about having that task don't like the novice players. Maybe if they played more, they wouldn't be novice.

If you have other ideas on how to better accumulate spell books, I'd be open to it.