Brilliant adversaries

NorajCandiesNorajCandies Posts: 13 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 24 March, 2021, 02:00 pm.

In view of the great success of adversaries recently introduced in the game, I propose to make brilliant events with adversaries in brilliant version, it would also be in the form of a chain to be completed to gain a brilliant fragment at the end and 3 brilliant xp.

Comments

• janhm73janhm73 Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #322 March, 2021, 05:24 pm.

Oh god please. No.

no more reused graphics for Brilliant events.

just please no

• HalloMamiHalloMami Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    #423 March, 2021, 07:58 am.

What "great success"? Also: No!

• SparkleLikeAGemSparkleLikeAGem Posts: 32 ✭✭
    #523 March, 2021, 05:15 pm.

Remember the Darkness Rising Brilliant Event, with brilliant "oddities" that had 200-300 health. 'Day 1' players had no hope of completing it, which they need to do in order to get RSBs to advance their profession. Maybe as a bonus event task it would be an intersting challenge, but I hope the devs have learned to keep the main parts of brilliant events doable by new players if they ever want to get new players.

• NorajCandiesNorajCandies Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited March 23 #623 March, 2021, 09:21 pm.

well in brilliant version, brilliant adversaries can have 200-300 hp. I'm not saying they'll have 2000 hp like the originals.

The system would be a good idea in my opinion.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭
    #824 March, 2021, 02:00 pm.

if the brilliant advers have less power/stamina etc than the normal ones then what do you/we gain by having them in the 1st place? Why would I want to have to fight (for example) the basilisk wrapped in a purple aura? It adds absolutely nothing to my gameplay to have reused graphics inside a purple aura. I want actual new content and mechanics that dont already exist in game re-worked to appear new. I dont need or want another brilliant poacher event, heck i dont even want the brilliant events in the first place, cancel them entirely and give the rsbs some other way....