March Community Day

2»

Comments

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    #3220 March, 2021, 03:22 pm.

Foes have started reincarnating again in fortress challenges.

Also, @HPWUTeam when’s to purchase a potent EP and when I came back to chamber received msg “too long inactive against this foe” and sent me back to gallery.

This was first time seeing this msg, what gives??

• kmorsecodekmorsecode Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3320 March, 2021, 08:59 pm.

After several wizarding challenges in high chambers, I've received Ministry Entrance fragments instead of the Wizengamot Chair (or no fragments at all, but that's to be expected). 7 is a lot to ask in one day when the fragments don't even drop every time.

Just some notes on this event.

• BrkyrdJoeBrkyrdJoe Posts: 1
    #3420 March, 2021, 10:42 pm.

I'm confused about the supposed guaranteed Wizengamot Chair fragment with a Ministry runestones. I've attempted several times now and not received any fragment.

• DaragemDaragem Posts: 2
    #3521 March, 2021, 12:08 am.

Not getting Wizengammut chair drops! 1 of 7 times gave me a chair. And that was before the all the servers bugged out for several hours earlier!

• DjeaDjea Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    #3621 March, 2021, 12:54 am.

Thank you very much @HPWUTeam for a very good CD. With 4 TfTD, and a lot of runestones and spell energy, I was able to complete the special assignment with a lot of time to spare.

• GatorellaGatorella Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #3721 March, 2021, 01:33 am.

Ugh!!!! I need one Tonks. 1! 2 trace charms, mountains of spell energy, and 2 TTD and not one single Tonks! Did you turn them off early? So much wasted going in to a brilliant event!

• enTrainedenTrained Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    edited March 21 #3821 March, 2021, 01:57 am.

Tonks is keeping me from completing this event. I've had trouble finding her all day. I still need 5. A TTD just now only provided 1! I guess that's technically boosted. :(

Post edited by enTrained on
  • FyncdryikFyncdryik Posts: 1
    #3921 March, 2021, 02:53 am.

I completed all the CD tasks and did not receive the final rewards. Anyone else have this issue?

• Hollie25Hollie25 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #4021 March, 2021, 04:37 am.
    • I've found that this portion of the game isn't guaranteed at all.
    • "Guaranteed Wizengamot Accusation Chair fragments dropping from Ministry of Magic runestones."
    • Most of the time the fragment did not drop.

• ProfessorKDWProfessorKDW Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #4121 March, 2021, 07:12 am.

My tonic for trace detection is not brewing in 1 hour.