March Adversaries Event 1: Narcissa Malfoy

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6217 March, 2021, 03:49 am.

@ParrishBlue pics of opening dialogue:)

• Bud4276Bud4276 Posts: 3
    #6317 March, 2021, 03:50 am.

I cannot participate in the event. It seems my Daily assignments button does not respond. Every time that i have tried to go to daily assignments I get an Error messa

• SongcatSongcat Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #6417 March, 2021, 03:55 am.

Can't get game to let me see what the event tasks are. Every time I click the button I get this:

I have rebooted a number of times and even Uninstaller the game and reinstalled. It still won't work. Help

• Bud4276Bud4276 Posts: 3
    #6517 March, 2021, 03:55 am.

I cannot participate in the event. It seems my Daily assignments button does not respond. Every time that i have tried to go to daily assignments I get an Error message.

• Antique100Antique100 Posts: 45 ✭✭
    #6617 March, 2021, 04:17 am.

For the last 2 days (using EDM and then the event) I get booted 3 out of 4 times with Adversaries after 7pm PDT. I live in the middle of Silicon Valley, so there shouldn’t be too many connectivity issues. Why is this happening all of a sudden? This never happened in previous Ad events.

• lir1722lir1722 Posts: 3
    #6717 March, 2021, 05:30 am.

Porfavor conteste alguien que es una nota maestra

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6817 March, 2021, 05:35 am.

@SilverWolfSr the last 5 nodes are not for narcissa or feared advers. its for lethals and subsequently when we get lethals the 1st 10 nodes wont count for them.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6917 March, 2021, 05:48 am.

I'm not sure what happened with my last post, just tried to share a picture. Please delete it if you can, @hpwulola

• GatitoKabonGatitoKabon Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #7017 March, 2021, 06:08 am.

My brother-in-lae has the same problem :(!! He has also uninstall the game

#7117 March, 2021, 06:56 am.

@lir1722 pon a elaborar una poción en el caldero y dale al mismo. Te aparecerá una pantalla con unas notas, por ejemplo ⬆️⬆️⬅️➡️, si haces bien esos movimientos en el caldero se reducirá el tiempo de elaboración de la poción.

• DocTorrBDocTorrB Posts: 1
    #7217 March, 2021, 08:35 am.

Exstimulo potions are not counting when I use them

• ParrishBlueParrishBlue Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    #7317 March, 2021, 11:10 am.

Thanks @Dogoutlaw!

At least I can keep up with the story, even if I can't play the event! 😂

• SlythiaN236SlythiaN236 Posts: 2
    #7417 March, 2021, 11:30 am.

Fix the bug for the Exstimulo potion counter. If I have to use this many, I want the reward.

• SlythiaN236SlythiaN236 Posts: 2
    #7517 March, 2021, 11:31 am.

• EsmereldaFinerEsmereldaFiner Posts: 1
    #7617 March, 2021, 11:37 am.

The task of using 10 10 Extimulos potions is not registering past 8.

it will not register more to complete the task.

Help.

edited March 17 #7717 March, 2021, 12:22 pm.

@EsmereldaFiner they only count in adver chain nowhere else.

@hpwulola overall im liking the event, i mean narcissa herself is tedious and frustrating but ok i knew that going in the event. The spawns are nice and the leprecaunts are not overwhelming the dark mark spawns, but i do have some stuff id like to see changed in furure events:

. Either 2 or 3 days not 2 and a half, its unfair to a large portion of the playership.

. (Non brilliant) event spawns should be 80% event boosted spawns (ie narcissa) and 20% non event, so far im seeing 50% narcissa and 50% all other feared adver chains.

. More se on the ground, it was ok in previous events its abysmal in this one.

. Make adversary animations (and guardians) skipable like in foundables, seeing the same animation a few hundred times becomes very boring and bexomds dentrimental to entairtaintment.

Thanks!

• CaptainMajorCaptainMajor Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #7817 March, 2021, 02:50 pm.

Is it just me? I'm constantly being kicked out of adversary battles with a connection error message, making it impossible to play anymore. Ocassionally, it allows me to return to the battle but it just keeps kicking me out to the map again. Nothing wrong with my connection and didn't have this issue before this event.

• Mirrim27Mirrim27 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited March 17 #7917 March, 2021, 03:11 pm.

Once this event started, when I click in the task guide to see what I've accomplished it says I've lost my connection and restarts the game. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled. What else should I try? It's unplayable at this point.

Plus when Harry and Constance are talking it doesn't show the words. Just a placeholder, like dialog 1 etc.

• midnitiemidnitie Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #8017 March, 2021, 04:29 pm.

The spawn rate for Leprechauns is dreadful. I've had the game screen opened for a few hours this evening and I've seen one so far. How am I going to find 12 more before the event ends in 37 hours? Are we to keep playing this game and not do anything else just so we can complete the task list? Do the game masters actually play the game, or do you just look at the data and throw darts at it to choose what to put on the task list for us to collect?

#8117 March, 2021, 04:36 pm.

@midnitie they spawn from ttds and they spawn during all hrs of the day/night wild as well if you can walk outside some. :)

#8217 March, 2021, 06:18 pm.

Oh oh, the map is empty. No inns, no greenhouses, not even traces. Is anyone having the same problem? We can conect but the game is...empty!!:(

• HallanenHallanen Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    #8317 March, 2021, 06:41 pm.

Game worked just fine earlier today when I was out taking a walk,but once I tried to do some fortress battles the game got stuck and now I'm in an infinite restart loop.

#8417 March, 2021, 06:49 pm.

"infinite restart loop" XD

We too now....

• KitRamblingKitRambling Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited March 17 #8517 March, 2021, 06:51 pm.

@GatitoKabon I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried restarting the game a couple of times but I know there’s a greenhouse about fifteen feet from me that won’t load.

• kenau007kenau007 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #8617 March, 2021, 07:09 pm.

I had the same problem as you, but now it's ok. I had an about 1 hour long outage.

• AurorsFocusPlsAurorsFocusPls Posts: 59 ✭✭
    edited March 17 #8717 March, 2021, 10:41 pm.

The worst for me in any Adversaries event are in-game weather warnings. I get zero event Adversary spawns because of those (and zero Adversaries whenever the warnings show in the app). Considering COVID restrictions and that some of us are shielding, this is extremely unfair. I'm even not mentioning zero energy or exstimulo ingredients here.

If I go outside in any weather, only then I can do events. This "measure" of yours doesn't encourage staying at home whatsoever. I'd rather go out in good weather and have no problem doing events indoors in bad weather. But with this "feature" things are vise versa for me. It always says "hazard" while 95% of time there's none. During the other 5% the weather naturally doesn't permit anyone to leave home (like -10 C and a blizzard, and that's rare in Southern Russia lol). Just venting here because at least adversaries must be spawning regardless of weather so I get to get them from home.

I've managed to finish the event as soon as the weather warnings were gone for several hours. The difference from home is tremendous! I've had more than enough times to compare how things behave because of recent fluctuations (yeah, finally we're nearing April but even all Autumn which is warm here those warnings were constantly on). This system has to be revised and adjusted. It's a very poor attempt at making people stay at home and is unnecessary considering COVID restrictions on top.

• GeneleGreybackGeneleGreyback Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #8817 March, 2021, 11:26 pm.

Have we heard nothing about any potential bug fixes??? Events lately have been a joke, and I must admit I am getting tired of them adding new features and content all the time and they still haven't fixed bugs from over a year ago.

• DarkLloydDarkLloyd Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #8918 March, 2021, 02:13 am.

I cannot do anything in this event. The quest tab is a restart loop.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #9018 March, 2021, 07:26 am.

Anyone read the conversation at the end?

The talking about cursed child arent they?

Is it connected to the next harry potter movie cursed child? I think i saw the trailer somewhere in youtube.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    #9118 March, 2021, 08:18 am.

Nearly done. This has been enjoyable. Nowhere near completing any Adversary pages except for Draco but I’m only level 42.