March Events Calendar
Witches and Wizards,
Defying the demands of Dark wizards and witches, Harry creates a surge of his own. Will doing so prove costly? Pick up your wands and find out!
This March, keep an eye out for the following:
Spotlight: Dark Arts: Friday, March 12 at 11 a.m. PT–Monday , March 15 at 11 a.m. PT
- Experience increased Dark Arts traces from Knockturn Alley and Fallen Ministry Atrium, and increased Challenge XP from Adversaries encounters.
March Adversaries Event 1: Tuesday, March 16 at 11 a.m. PT–Thursday, March 18 at 11 p.m. PT
- Prepare to re-engage the Malfoy family as you combat against Narcissa Malfoy.
March Community Day: All day Saturday, March 20 from 12:01 a.m.–11:59 p.m. local time
- Look for Nymphadora Tonks and Arthur Weasley as you enter Courtroom Ten of the Ministry of Magic.
The New Marauders Brilliant Event Part 1: Sunday, March 21 at 11 a.m. PT–Thursday, March 25 at 11 a.m. PT
- Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Great Lakeshore including Young James Potter and Wormtail.
March Adversaries Event 2: Friday, March 26 at 11 a.m. PT–Monday, March 29 at 11 a.m. PT
- Refine your combat skills and prepare to go against Peter Pettigrew and the Ukrainian Ironbelly.
The New Marauders Brilliant Event Part 2: Monday, March 29 at 11 a.m. PT–Friday, April 2 at 11 a.m. PT
- Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Shrieking Shack Interior, including Padfoot and Young Remus Lupin.
To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, these events have been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.