Game Update 2.17.0

1235»

Comments

• SkambrentSkambrent Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #12215 March, 2021, 11:09 pm.

Just checked - no physical activity permissions for me either! Curious.

• Barky81Barky81 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #12316 March, 2021, 01:51 am.

If this is y'all fixing Adventure Sync, I hate to tell you...you failed.

I'm about done with this app BECAUSE it doesn't count steps taken.

Hundreds of days not getting credit for steps is beyond ridiculous.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #12416 March, 2021, 07:53 am.

physical activity permission isnt that only on android 10 (and up?)?

• Shadowkitty0060Shadowkitty0060 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #12516 March, 2021, 08:54 am.

Does this mean that unless I buy a new more expensive phone, I will not be able to use adventure sync any more? It was working perfectly fine on this phone before the last two updates.

• oooHuliooooHulio Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #12616 March, 2021, 02:48 pm.

@Shadowkitty0060 I saw your post on the other thread:

AS works for me and I do have "Physical activity" listed in the app permissions; Android version 10

• AshkaaAshkaa Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #12716 March, 2021, 03:56 pm.

AS works for me and I do have "Physical activity" listed in the app permissions; Android version 10

• MelzabyMelzaby Posts: 1
    #12816 March, 2021, 06:08 pm.

Finished updating and now experiencing issues with special assignments page. Can not participate in event as app continues to shut down when I open page.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #12916 March, 2021, 11:15 pm.

What's with the auto zooming every time I go back to the game after a couple of minutes? Is that supposed to be a QOL improvement or something? Because it isn't...

PS - Thanks for not messing up my AS. Condolences to those with broken AS.

#13017 March, 2021, 05:24 am.

just a request though, could we ask for increase EDM drop rate from adversaries every adversary events?

as we all know EDM not always give the boosted adversary (event specific adversary). and for area with not really much of spawn spot,

looking for adversaries in the bushes are kind of dangerous, right?

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    #13117 March, 2021, 07:33 am.

@Melzaby Did you download all new assets? That did the trick for my husband who had the same problem.

#13217 March, 2021, 07:46 pm.

just a question though, is HPWU compatible with software based gyro? can it be played with those phone?

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 51 ✭✭
    #13318 March, 2021, 01:03 pm.

Just checked and they also haven't fixed the localization autorizations. You used to be able to autorize only access to location if the app was active. Since the previous update you have to autorize access at all time or no adventure synch.

Back then I'd questioned whether this was legal with new EU GDPR.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    #13418 March, 2021, 02:20 pm.

Well back to normal expect open app and long loading.

@Kodokmag there's different game software with gyro, but i got base photo with AR+ too.

• Stugg53Stugg53 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #13519 March, 2021, 12:22 am.

The permissions on HPWU on my Android are Camera, Location and Storage. For me to have  "Physical activity" so Adventure sync will work I need to get a Android 10?

• DjeaDjea Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    #13619 March, 2021, 02:07 am.

Last Saturday, I noticed that I do not get rewards from the confoundables that I defeated while playing as a passenger in a moving vehicle along the freeway. The game lets me click on the traces and engage the confoundables but will not reward me in the end - just moves me back to the map. If the update took off my ability to play as a passenger in a moving car, I understand because it is very dangerous when a driver attempts to play. I continued playing the game because it lessens my anxiety and made the 2-hour trip seem faster.

I did not experience any more difficulty. Thank you very much. 😊

• AshkaaAshkaa Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #13719 March, 2021, 06:30 pm.

Correction of a previous post, because for the first time since the patch, I could walk a little without HPWU opened.

AS was working fine until the patch (but with an error message at launch) but it doesn't work anymore...

• DisnaStolerDisnaStoler Posts: 2
    #13820 March, 2021, 01:15 pm.

As I have done the awaited download I have had just one minor incident with adversaries ms narciuss defeated and got right back up for more battle. And not the first time same incident on the bus and also regular foe. It is not annoying enough to get my panties in a bunch I think you’ve all done a darn good job and I have noticed graphics are WOW! Thanks to all for the hard work!

• goshe7goshe7 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #13923 March, 2021, 09:21 am.

Just confirming...

The bug that broke AS when enabling/disabling has been fixed but there still are bugs that result in AS not functioning.

The bug kicking you out of an adversary battle when you don't carry a spell for 2 turns has been fixed, but other bugs still exist that will kick you out of adversary battles for other reasons.

I'm seeing both of those problems on the latest version.

• SadiepugSadiepug Posts: 1
    #14003 April, 2021, 10:22 pm.

After the update, I started having purchasing issues on IOS. I get charged but get no coins. Message. This item has already been purchased and it will be restored. Never happens! Support has had me do everything under the sun multiple times and blames Apple. Apple says it’s an app problem. Come on! Ninantic! Fix this bug! Sick of it!!