Dark Arts Spotlight Event

2»

Comments

• PaperpuffPaperpuff Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #3213 March, 2021, 10:24 am.

Has anyone encountered Percival Graves?

For me Swooping Evil has shown up (finally completed it!), but no Percival Graves whatsoever.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3313 March, 2021, 10:54 am.

Graves is from challenge isnt it?

• Lexi66Lexi66 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #3413 March, 2021, 11:01 am.

Event never happened

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    #3513 March, 2021, 11:19 am.

I saw Graves at least 3 times. Haven't seen swooping evil. (Without using TTD)

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    #3613 March, 2021, 04:38 pm.

I took a long walk and visited a few typically active parks. I didn't see Swooping Evil at all for more than an hour. I also deployed six dark detectors and still nothing.

Then, when I circled back around there they were. Near a fortress.

A few carefully placed trace charms later and I'll be able to prestige to gold once I get a few more executioners.

TFTD didn't help. Dark Detectors didn't help. Just needed to do some walking around.

Can't really speak for Percival Graves as I already had that one starred on gold, so can't recall if I found him or not.

• DygytDygyt Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #3713 March, 2021, 06:33 pm.

Some of us can't get in after this update. What gives?

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    #3813 March, 2021, 09:53 pm.

@hpwulola .....

Seems like the programmers didn't tweak the Tftd....I have used several and no DA family.

I have seen this feedback from many other players.

After the great spotlight event last week, this one's a flop so far.

• LorenaLupinLorenaLupin Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3913 March, 2021, 10:13 pm.

I am not seeing any increase in these foundables whatsoever. Is anyone else having the same issue?

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4014 March, 2021, 10:20 am.

thank you for still keep letting adversaries on the map eventhough on event. 👍️

saw tom riddle twice, swooping evil 3 times i think and a bit too many hags LoL

well, with trace charm i could get swooping evil starred.

• ElisaWilsonElisaWilson Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    #4114 March, 2021, 11:22 am.

I have seen so many hags and 2 (two!) ministry executioners in the last two days. This is quite annoying since the executioner is the only not prestiged foundable on this page and the hag is already at maximum.

I don’t really feel that the event is there. The TTD doesn’t reveal any more DA foundables than usual. This is particularly obvious after the amazing red flares event last weekend.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    edited March 15 #4215 March, 2021, 03:53 pm.

Thank you very much @HPWUTeam for giving me enough Swooping Evil so I can place the image and prestige the page.

• HypocriticOakHypocriticOak Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #4315 March, 2021, 07:27 pm.

@Djea well done you. 👏 I couldn't get enough to place it let alone prestiging. 😭

• PokaPokaPokemonPokaPokaPokemon Posts: 1
    #4415 March, 2021, 07:45 pm.
    • Would have been great to know about the Swooping Evil sooner - missed opportunity as it wasn't mentioned on other public platforms and in-game notification. Would have loved to stack up some Dark detectors for it but fortunately, I only needed a few to hit Gold which I managed to do (thanks to the Charm to add duplicate+) but too late to share the news with other friends.

• I Will add a hyperlink to the community page to not miss out in the future. :)
  • AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4515 March, 2021, 08:14 pm.

@PokaPokaPokemon dont forget to link to Orange Wizards social media. He makes the best Infographics for the game! You can also subscribe to XpectoGOs YouTube channel, as he discusses the events on detail with tons of tips and tricks on how to prepare for it as well. 😊