Spotlight: Emergency Foundables

2»

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    #3208 March, 2021, 05:17 am.

if have reach gold page dont forget to star it and maxed it again before event end. maybe many of those emergencies will not be seen again until next year or only on special event.

just in case you know . wink wink

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    #3308 March, 2021, 06:47 am.

What a nice spotlight emergency a farming field manual and... i got too much gold gift to place image emergency gold frame, nice one.

I hope there next event adveseries make easy one too.

• skookumchuck55skookumchuck55 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #3408 March, 2021, 03:09 pm.

Thank you for this weekend. I really enjoyed it. I only wish I could have gotten out for more walking to pick up more emergency foundables. I had to do too much adulting around the house.

Hope we can do Emergencies again in the future.

• GatitoKabonGatitoKabon Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #3508 March, 2021, 06:54 pm.

Lovelly event! Really thk u!!! :)

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    #3609 March, 2021, 02:55 am.

@EPHedwig. The constant animations

over and over and over do add up to a lot of wasted time if you play the game long enough.

But, that is what developers want—a few microseconds eaten up with each forced animation means overall less time your TTD, BBE, is active. They’ve found a way to stall the game while the timer keeps ticking on these potions.

• NanapatnhNanapatnh Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #3709 March, 2021, 11:10 am.

@hpwulola , @HPWUTeam

Wonderful event. Very enjoyable and I was thrilled to finally receive some gold gifts to send to my friends.

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    #3809 March, 2021, 05:28 pm.

@WitchHiker I don't think it has anything to do with how long you've played the game - I've been playing since the very first Brilliant event and it's never annoyed me - but rather individual styles of gameplay. If your style is to return every single trace on the map in lightning speed I guess I could see where it could get annoying. But I don't feel like it's on the devs to tweak the game to cater to everyone's different styles and needs - and as you say it does help regulate how much gameplay you can get in, which isn't necessarily a bad thing given the complaints of how the game currently works once you hit Level 60.

• AlleallaAllealla Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #3910 March, 2021, 12:37 am.

Yes, lots of fun! I got a total of nine Gold Gifts to distribute from all of the reds...

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    #4010 March, 2021, 07:17 am.

@EPHEDWIG What happens when you hit level 60? (I'm at 51)

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    #4110 March, 2021, 09:54 am.

@VoiceMaster I'm only at level 53 myself but once you hit Level 60 you unlock the Advanced Guard title and 5 silver keys along with it, with a big tradeoff that XP no longer matters - it stops counting after that (which is why you shouldn't give a Level 60 player a Barrufios or Wizard XP gift because it's useless to them). And by that point you've likely had all the exploration pages prestiged to gold for ages and have most skills equipped, so you're really playing for events, Adversaries, and gifts.

• leabuffleabuff Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #4214 April, 2021, 03:36 am.

This was the best special event....ever? Again please!!!!

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    #4315 April, 2021, 02:29 am.

I do agree that the red flair events are the most enjoyable.

@HPWUTeam @hpwulola ,

How about red flair foundables as a Community Day or BE.