We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Change profession in fortress lobbies — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Change profession in fortress lobbies

ZeroPointLibraZeroPointLibra Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 27 February, 2021, 07:05 am.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this had been suggested a few times already. I’ve maxed the first skill tree for all 3 professions, but I can’t efficiently benefit from it on the knight bus. It’s probably bad luck/RNG but most of the time, I end up in lobbies where one profession is missing which is the one I didn’t chose. Even when I play as the rare magi, I suddenly end up in lobbies with two other lol.

When I back out and switch profession, it’s basically impossible to find your old lobby back again. I’ve heard there’s a workaround using a second phone, but that shouldn’t be required to benefit from actually putting in the hard work to grind resources for more than one profession. I wish I could just click on the profession icon in the fortress lobby and switch profession from there - basically just like changing the rune stone.

I hardly ever play D5 nowadays, because finding a balanced team takes too long with that many knight busses available (another solution would obviously be private lobbies that allow inviting other players, but I actually don’t mind playing with strangers, with no need to use other apps to find people first).

I would love to feel motivated again, to grind more red books for the adversary lesson plan for my second and third profession as well. Please make it happen :)

Comments

• Bayger91BLMBayger91BLM Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #223 February, 2021, 03:20 pm.

I totally agree!! Thanks for putting the suggestion on here.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    #323 February, 2021, 04:01 pm.

yes, plz!

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 874 ✭✭✭✭
    #423 February, 2021, 08:13 pm.

so many auror in knight bus isnt it?

got a 5 auror in the lobby is more often now

• HypnoticMichaelHypnoticMichael Posts: 66 ✭✭
    #527 February, 2021, 07:05 am.

I agree, excellent idea. It may well have been tested in another thread and certainly in a chat channel I’m part of, but that doesn’t at all take away the validity of the suggestion; in fact reinforces it.

The opportunity to switch in between adversary foes would also be great for those who have invested so extensively as to have completed nodes in more than one advanced adversarial combat tree.