We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Did not get credit for placing image — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Did not get credit for placing image

MaledrianMaledrian Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 23 February, 2021, 11:47 pm.

When placing the image of Sirius’ flying motorbike, there was an error. Instead of getting the animation showing the treasure trunk rewards, nothing happened. I don’t believe I got the XP and runestones associated with completing it. Really frustrating given the effort I put into completing it during the event. Please help, possibly with crediting me back with the 25 so I can place the image. I just unlocked the gold gift achievement in SOS and was hoping I’d get a chance of getting gold gifts

Tagged:
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 1,208 mod
    #221 February, 2021, 11:37 am.

@Maledrian I'm sorry you couldn't see the reward summary page. Don't worry though, I took a look at your account and can confirm that you've received the following rewards:

1. x1200 Mysterious Artifacts Family XP
    2. x3 Ministry Manuals

Thank you for your participation during the event. I hope you'll get the Gold Gifts soon!

• MaledrianMaledrian Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #321 February, 2021, 03:45 pm.

Ok, glad there’s a way you can see that, thank you for confirming. On that note, is there an activity journal that’s visible to us, similar to in Pokémon Go?

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 1,208 mod
    #421 February, 2021, 04:18 pm.

No problem @Maledrian! There's no such feature in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. However, you can see the Daily Treasure reward you received for that day by opening the Assignments > Daily Treasure tab.

• MaledrianMaledrian Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #523 February, 2021, 11:47 pm.

Hello, the same issue happened again when I placed the cursed opal necklace today. I didn’t get to check my XP before I placed the image, so I can’t verify one way or another that I got credit. I didn’t get any extra trace charms or gold gifts though. Why is it that some placements have this issue (particularly the ones with greater family XP), whereas I’ve placed other images that don’t have this issue?