We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Unicorn hair and keys — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Unicorn hair and keys

AshSerenityAshSerenity Posts: 2 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 22 February, 2021, 10:59 pm.

Can there be a way to increase the chances of getting both of these? The unicorn hair can only be found in the portkeys, can we pick these up off the map, keys too? I usually get at least one when opening portkeys and now after opening about 20, none....these are needed in potions. They keys are just very scarce.

Comments

• Sammie444Sammie444 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #222 February, 2021, 09:00 am.

I've found that event keys, like brilliant and comm day, have a slightly better chance of getting hairs.

To add to the suggestion - I think that a 10km, now 5km portkey should guarentee at least 1 unicorn hair for the effort. So many I've opened recently have just given family xp, wizarding xp (I'm lvl 60 so useless) and energy (no shortage of that!). I feel there's more chance of getting hairs from regular 1km portkeys and they are easy to wiz through.

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 39 ✭✭
    #322 February, 2021, 10:59 pm.

Could we have them instead of scrolls for one of the daily assignments? 😁 Or in one (or more) of the daily treasures? I don't need any more scrolls, thanks.