We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Can we get Community Weekends back please? — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Can we get Community Weekends back please?

Eleanor001Eleanor001 Posts: 83 ✭✭
edited February 20 in Game Events #1 latest comment 28 February, 2021, 06:55 pm.

Between 2 Brilliant Events, 2 Adversary events and 1 Community day it is becoming very difficult to constantly brew and use potions and exhaust other resources such as spell energies and runestones and more.

Family runestones are being depleted and the more you prestige a page the more fragments you need and gifts can give you only so many runestones.

Community events help stock up on the Family runestones till the next time that page comes and get higher level traces too while giving runestones and more benefits.

Can you cancel 1 Adversary event and get a Community Weekend back instead?

Post edited by Eleanor001 on

Comments

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    #220 February, 2021, 07:31 am.

unfortunately adversaries 'pay' more, so no I dont think they will, x2 adver events for now until they start not receiving as much $ from them (potions/rental cauldron/edms etc). My guess is that once Lethal advers are released we'll have 1 feared adver event + 1 lethal per month for a while.

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #328 February, 2021, 06:55 pm.

I like the adversary events. They clean me out of potions, which I don’t like, but it’s the first new thing the game designers have come up with in a long time.