Manage Gifts button

XenomerXenomer Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 08 May, 2021, 07:45 pm.

User Story

• Accessory: Gift inventory is full (30/30)
  • Accessory: Preferred Client (% to receive Gold Gifts from Treasure Trunk) is mastered
  • Accessory: a Registry Page XP reached the maximum, ready to level up and reward
  • I start leveling up the family registry and getting rewards
  • Accessory: Receive a Gold Gift
  • After the rewarding ended, I head to the gift inventory
  • The gold gift is not there
  • Expected: save the rares gift somehow.

Suggestion:

• Either introduce bonus slots (like in Pokemon Go for the eggs)
  • Or offer to exchange the received Gold Gift with another (which will be deleted)
  • Or put a warning on the family XP page about the full Gift Inventory and a button that offers to manage the gifts before collecting the family XP from the completed foundable.
  • Or put a button that offers to manage the gifts when the Gold Gift appears (and would be wasted due to the full inventory)

Same suggestion for Wit Sharpening gifts from battles.

Comments

• HypnoticMichaelHypnoticMichael Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    #227 February, 2021, 07:23 am.

All viable solutions to a problem I’ve encountered too (once, I largely learnt my lesson but did feel a bit cheated (by myself in no small part)).

Big thumbs up, especially as this is for the benefit of other players than the affected one.

• Seadragon65Seadragon65 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #307 March, 2021, 07:27 am.

There definitely needs to be a better way to manage gifts. Deleting each gift individually is ridiculous during an event. And agree there should be a warning before completing a foundables, I lost 3 gold gifts today because I didn’t think to clear space before updating the registry. Even something like the potion warning where you can buy more space rather than losing the gift.

• haripoharipo Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #514 April, 2021, 10:20 am.

I completely agree with @Xenomer .

Of course, first option: introducing bonus gift slots is most welcome.

• SylverHartMoonSylverHartMoon Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #608 May, 2021, 07:45 pm.

Totally agree with this! I think at the very least, we need some kind of notification when our gift box is full OR having the bonus spots like in PoGo.