We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Next potion to craft and gift, just a fleeting thought — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Next potion to craft and gift, just a fleeting thought

DCnutzDCnutz Posts: 21 ✭✭
in Community Stories #1 latest comment 19 February, 2021, 09:00 pm.

I have a strong feeling the next craftible potion is going to be for accuracy against adversaries. Hopefully at least four cast per pop. It will be essential to have with lethal adversary events later on this year. It sort of makes sense as we only have four more pages to cycle through. Two dragons, Narcissa and Peter left for feared adversaries. so about 2 more months my guess, May 2021!

I assume this potion will be live in time for a Narcissa, Draco, and Lucius Malfoy event. Him being the first lethal to debut just late night spit balling 🥱

what do you guys think?

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 874 ✭✭✭✭
    #217 February, 2021, 09:57 am.

i more into whish about EDM become available in gift, maybe only reward from adversary or challenge.

about lethal though, i hope is still long to go, my fear adversaries mostly still at basic prestige, none even reach silver prestige.

• SwampRatUKSwampRatUK Posts: 43 ✭✭
    #319 February, 2021, 06:37 pm.

They could do an 'ease of use' potion that gives say 30 min of the targets being enlarged in combat / trace accuracy being increased - that would help the people struggling with getting masterful casts or missing adversaries too often.

Felix felicis feels like it should do more than this but would fit with the 'you just can't miss' theme

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 19 #419 February, 2021, 09:00 pm.

if ppls' 'educated guesses' that lethal adversaries main 'attribute' will be dodging us comes true, along with the fact that we wont have feared adversaries' us dodging them and critical nodes, then no I dont think theyre gonna give us any such potion. Adversaries in gen. and Lethals even more so are meant to be this 'difficult', to make us burn through SE and potions like there's no tomorrow, they're not going to give us a potion that will negate/remove 90% of that difficulty, I don't think.