We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Not registering items won during adversary battles — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Not registering items won during adversary battles

AesoptheGrandAesoptheGrand Posts: 5 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 17 February, 2021, 12:24 pm.

I am one away from placing and prestiging Draco’s page and the past three times I’ve battled through this chain I should have received the item now 3 times and every time I haven’t actually got the item. This then doesn’t allow me to place the item or prestige the page to silver.

Comments

• Auroramist8Auroramist8 Posts: 6
    #217 February, 2021, 05:23 am.

Same for me! Got my final basilisk egg and went to place it (so I could upgrade my page), only to find that my fragment count remained the same! Sooooo frustrating! It's weird because my arogog fragments are registering fine. Is the problem just with the final missing fragments on each page? Hope they fix it soon. What's the point in playing if we can't advance?

• AesoptheGrandAesoptheGrand Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #317 February, 2021, 12:24 pm.

That’s interesting, I will have to see what happens with my Arogog page as I’m almost ready to prestige that page as well.