Spell, DADA, Field, SOS books

NixReeseNixReese Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited February 15 in General Questions #1 latest comment 16 February, 2021, 01:19 am.

Am I missing a key to the game? I can't seem to accumulate nearly enough from the challenges to get through the skills trees. I feel like I'm missing something

Comments

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 399 ✭✭✭
    #215 February, 2021, 03:11 am.

probably cause the knight bus is nearly always empty. taking me forever to get enough spell books for just one node, and I'm not willing to blow all my other resources on adversaries 24/7 just to get enough DADA books. I'm just gonna pace myself cause I'm getting close to level 60 anyway so I need something else to keep me engaged. They dish out rewards slowly

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    #315 February, 2021, 05:20 am.

@CBG92, why is the Knight Bus nearly always empty? When it first came up last year, it was popular. I'm mystified.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 399 ✭✭✭
    #516 February, 2021, 01:19 am.

@VoiceMaster because people have quit the game I'm assuming. Either finished everything and got bored or don't use the knight bus because they won't play with random people. Either way it takes way too long to get a full team, even during events now and twice as long to get a balanced team. Plus there are sooo many servers