Peform Masterful Spell Cast

5Elements5Elements Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 01 April, 2021, 01:01 pm.

I am very unhappy to see task related to perform Masterful Spell Cast. The maximum I can go is for Great Spell. I need to ask friend who is skillful enough to help out the task. Not everyone can perform the masterful spell cast. It means that I cannot finish the whole assignment because of the said criteria. You can either lower the criteria on acheiving the Masterful Spell Cast or do away in the Assigment. Not every hand is skillful enough to perform it.

For example, Pokemon GO game, previously it is difficult to obtain the Excellent Throw but it is not difficult and yet achievable to do it now. For your game, it is totally not possible for my good self. It is very frustrating.

Comments

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭✭
    #214 February, 2021, 07:27 am.

Use the weather or the water charm (baby hippogriff/ sport Hermione (in brilliant event this event)), and masterfuls are all abt speed and less so abt accuracy, try to be faster and remain within the spell shape and you'll do fine :) also for shapes that angles (M) or circles (expecto patronum/ epublio (chicken w fireworks)) go on the inside of the shape not exactly on it, especially on a large-r screen, it'll save you some mili-seconds which might make the diff. between a great or a Masrterf.

good luck!

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    #314 February, 2021, 07:45 am.

@5Elements Completely agree. I’m level 51 and have been trying to finish the masterful spell cast in order to complete this event.

So many casts should’ve been masterful (by way the indicator at top flies to right-but stops abruptly. This tells me they’ve intentionally manipulated casts).

It has proven to be the developers worst task yet.

Only 2 masterful casts achieved in 12 hours of continuous play.

Poor form developers, poor form!

• RangerGirlRangerGirl Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #414 February, 2021, 08:04 am.

Masterful spells are much easier to obtain using an iPad instead of phone.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    #501 April, 2021, 01:01 pm.

@HPWUTeam any yet again you’ve intentionally ignored players comments regarding great/masterful SCs by requiring them in the BE Marauders part 2!!

Dudes, we the players are your “cash-cows”

and you’re slaughtering us! (Making us quit the game). Your heard has become quite thin.

Can you withstand further attrition??