We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Wizards Unite Roll Call — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Wizards Unite Roll Call

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,050 admin
in New Players #1 latest comment 25 February, 2021, 01:32 pm.

Hi everyone! I see we have a ton of new players here on the forum, and wanted to say hello and meet you all 😊

I'd love to hear about everyone's:

• House
  • How long you've been playing Wizards Unite
  • Favorite Event so Far
  • & Favorite Portkey Environment

I'll start! I am a proud Hufflepuff and have been playing the game since worldwide launch. My favorite event has been the Brilliant Event: Baby Beasts because the Foundables were so cute! And my favorite Portkey environment is the Astronomy Tower ✨

Thanks everyone for participating 😁

Tagged:

Comments

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 39 ✭✭
    #212 February, 2021, 09:08 pm.

Hi! I'm not new, I've been playing since the week of the launch. I'm proud Gryffindor Magizoologist. My favorite events are the dragons! They're challenging, and that's the only way to see the ones from outside my region. My favorite Portkey environments are Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes and Honeydukes. 😃

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited February 12 #312 February, 2021, 10:07 pm.

Hi! I’ve been playing from maybe the second week of the game. I’m a Ravenclaw. I don’t have a favourite event but I agree - the baby beasts were very cute!! I changed my in-game portrait to the Baby Crup because it reminded me of my dog. My favourite Portkey environment is the Great Hall ☺️

• collywobbles85collywobbles85 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #412 February, 2021, 11:55 pm.

Ooooh thanks @hpwulola for getting this started! Love this idea :)

I've been playing since day 1 and am a Ravenclaw through and through (although my friends say that I'm a Ravenclaw with a Hufflepuff moon 🤣). My favorite events have been the Halloween ones, always makes me think of the Halloween feasts from the books. Even though she's so unsettling, my favorite Portkey environment is Umbridge's Office, it's the perfect recreation!

• DjeaDjea Posts: 63 ✭✭
    #613 February, 2021, 05:02 am.

Hello 😊 I am a magizoologist and a Hufflepuff. I am a softie so I fit in the profession and the house.

I started July, 2019, after my son decided that it is time to update my basic cell phone to an Android so I can have useful apps. The only app that I uploaded is HPWU. Now, he complains that I am using my phone a lot. ☺️

I loved the Dragon Events, and the Community Days where all we do are Wizarding challenges. I also liked the Halloween Chamber with the basilisk. Actually, I liked all the events, even the ones that I could not complete.

The Astronomy Tower is amazing but I enjoyed the Hogwarts Express (the first one) where we had to tap the wrackspurts that were flying by outside the window. I did not like the augmented reality in the portkeys.

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #915 February, 2021, 07:05 pm.
    • House - Ravenclaw
    • How long you've been playing Wizards Unite - since day 1
    • Favorite Event so Far - Poacher event
    • Favorite Portkey Environment - any, except for the first instance of the train with foundables outside of it

• CiscoKid60CiscoKid60 Posts: 2 ✭
    #1015 February, 2021, 08:49 pm.

House Hufflepuff

playing since day 1

fav event Dragons so I can get non region

any portkey

• JohannaHexeJohannaHexe Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1115 February, 2021, 10:13 pm.

acually im not a new player. Im also a proud Hufflepuff! I started playing in december 2019. I also like the astronomy tower portkey and the hufflepuff common room portkey. But my fav event is the event that we play now.

• Newt3dNewt3d Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #1216 February, 2021, 03:02 am.

Ravenclaw

I’ve been playing since week 2

Dragon Events are awesome

The Great Hall is nice, but really I like anything but the Hogwarts Express. I need to take dramamine before opening those portkeys.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 1,208 mod
    #1316 February, 2021, 04:14 am.

@Newt3d I'm sorry the Hogwarts Express makes you nauseous. But hey, maybe I can Apparate and help you open them ;)

• Newt3dNewt3d Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #1416 February, 2021, 01:45 pm.

@HPWUblue thanks for the offer ;)

It’s a level of realism rarely achieved in games (the same thing happened on the Hogwarts Express at Universal Studios) so ... job well done!

• BliznikBliznik Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    #1516 February, 2021, 05:07 pm.

House: Ravenclaw!

How long playing: Since launch

Favorite Event: Circus Arcanus tent! Loved the Brilliant Zouwu! That was back when they created new animations for the Brilliant Events! It felt so novel to see!

Favorite Portkey Environment: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes! Get that man some facial cleanser!

• niwabooniwaboo Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1618 February, 2021, 10:49 am.

世界の魔法使い、魔女さんが気楽に書き込みやすいよう日本語で投稿します。

• 寮:ハッフルパフ
    • WizardsUniteをプレイしてからどれくらい:2019å¹´7月2日(日本でローンチされた日)からプレイしています
    • これまでのお気に入りのイベント:新型コロナウイルスの影響のなかった頃のブリリアントイベント。日本時間3時からスタートして夜明けとともに外に出て、家族の朝食に合わせて一旦家に戻ってその後もう一度外に出て朝のうちにイベント終了させるというスピード勝負をしていました。今のイベントは短期勝負には向いていないので2日かかることも多いですが、それでもなるべく早く!が目標です。
    • お気に入りのポートキー環境:ハッフルパフ!

• WizardPhDWizardPhD Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1718 February, 2021, 07:05 pm.

@HPWUblue wait, so you're not RAVENCLAW with the blue?! 🤣💙

• insideofuinsideofu Posts: 1 ✭
    #1819 February, 2021, 03:22 am.

3616 2011 6297

• DjeaDjea Posts: 63 ✭✭
    edited February 19 #1919 February, 2021, 03:53 am.

@insideofu welcome to HPWU! Most of the instructions for this game you can get from the forum here or through websites. Just Google.

• XenomerXenomer Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    #2019 February, 2021, 11:02 pm.

Greetings to All!

• House: It does not matter in this game. :( - Gryffindor
    • How long you've been playing Wizards Unite - Profile page says 2019.12.08. But that's the result of a mayor bug. I don't remember. Probably since September 2019.
    • Favorite Event so Far - They are so similar. I'm still waiting for the reprise of Potter's Calamity, because I missed that due to the phone was "not compatible with the game". (Surprise, a few weeks later the same phone was able to run the game.)
    • Favorite Portkey Environment - Hogwarts Express (the original, they changed it this year) and the one with the stars.

One more thing about me. I'm level 58 & 3/4. If the game does not improve in the next few weeks I'll stop playing at level 60. It is extremely boring. Just fights and fights. Booooooooring.

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    #2120 February, 2021, 05:10 am.

Wow, this is cool.

I'm a Ravenclaw, Magizoologist first, then Professor (also, almost a full Auror, but I don't care enough to complete it)

I've been playing since the beginning, but not avidly the first month and a half. I got hooked when I found myself in a place where I had nothing else to do.

I think my favorites event thus far was the Dragons event that was sprung on us 'cause something went wrong and they had to postpone the planned event. Dragons are fun. And they give lots of SOS rewards.

I also loved the original Hogwarts Express train. The wackspurts were a challenge to get. The detail of the hanging candles in the Great Hall is stunning. I sometimes just stop and look at it. The Quidditch locker room is cool. And I love the fireplace in Snape's office/potions room.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 1,208 mod
    #2220 February, 2021, 05:12 pm.

@WizardPhD I like to spice things up 😉

Haha, just kidding. If we're talking personality, I have both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor traits (?), but the sorting hat had the last say~

• Fairytree13Fairytree13 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #2321 February, 2021, 04:18 am.

Ravenclaw. Started as professor but changed to magizoologist...love it. Started playing during the first brilliant event. Love the dragon events and holiday themed. Really like the portmanteau of Hogwarts ( all of them).

• Antique100Antique100 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #2422 February, 2021, 01:13 am.

Playing name: agaragesaler (I'm a garage sale freak & eBay seller)

House: Ravenclaw,--Professor & Magi

Playing since day 1

I absolutely love the Adversaries events and pounce on any Dark Mark I see on the map when there is no event

Admire the Leaky Cauldron , Hogwarts Great Hall , and new house common rooms settings

***waiting not-so-patiently for the IOS purchase gold coins bug to be fixed

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    #2522 February, 2021, 04:05 am.

Seems like that original Hogarts Express is a love it or hate it proposition. No in between. I loved it. And I second that the reality of the characters is what keeps me hooked. Really great job with graphics.

• HarmonyBellsHarmonyBells Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #2625 February, 2021, 01:32 pm.

Hi Lola and Everyone,

I’m in Hufflepuff house 🧡🖤 Have tested evenly for Ravenclaw 💙🤍 I’m a HuffleClaw💛💙

I’ve been playing since the first month HPWU came out 🪄

Fave event so far is the Christmas Calamity 🎄

The portkey Common rooms are magical 💫