We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Triwizarding Secrets Brilliant Event – Part 2 — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Triwizarding Secrets Brilliant Event – Part 2

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,050 admin
edited January 21 in Announcements #1 latest comment 03 February, 2021, 12:55 am.

Witches and Wizards,

Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Prefects’ Bathroom during Part 2 of the Triwizarding Secrets Brilliant Event, starting Tuesday, January 26 at 11 a.m. PT. 

The Brilliant Foundables featured during this event can be found in the following locations:

• Golden Egg - Wizarding Challenges
  • Rainbow Bath Taps - Tasks
  • Mermaid Stained Glass - Brilliant Portkey
  • Brilliant Moaning Myrtle - Encounter
  • Brilliant Marauders Map - Encounter

The Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #222 January, 2021, 07:16 pm.

Orangewizard infographics to follow after approval.

@Kodokmag

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 874 ✭✭✭✭
    #322 January, 2021, 07:20 pm.

@Owlx wow thats fast. thanks in advance

#522 January, 2021, 07:45 pm.
    #622 January, 2021, 07:46 pm.
  • IschiaIschia Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #728 January, 2021, 09:48 am.

Once again, a task asking for x number of brilliant foundables, in this case 12 maps, have been collected but only 9 are counted in the task. Can someone please explain why?

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    #929 January, 2021, 05:12 am.

Is there anywhere where the dialog of the story gets captured? I had a connection issue when placing the Brilliant Moaning Myrtle and didn't get that dialog.

#1029 January, 2021, 11:18 am.

This brilliant event is about constance "accusing" harry to be the mastermind isnt it?

• SwampRatUKSwampRatUK Posts: 43 ✭✭
    #1129 January, 2021, 05:23 pm.

@EPHedwig try https://www.reddit.com/user/zviznemte/comments/hwi2d2/storyboard_text_brilliant_events/

• C4tmonsterC4tmonster Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    #1229 January, 2021, 08:22 pm.

Finally managed to get to bonus stage and last 3 hours (not TTD) - 2 brilliant foundable spawns and ZERO spell energy. Do you turn the tap/faucet down to make this extra challenging?!

• DjeaDjea Posts: 63 ✭✭
    #1330 January, 2021, 12:43 am.

@C4tmonster, why are you in a hurry? We have until Tuesday, 11 am next week, to finish the event special assignment. Rejoice that you have gotten this far with a lot of time to get what you need.

Personally, I have used 200 coins to get more spell energy since the heavy rain here had kept me indoors. Today is the first day in 3 days that I am able to walk to the Inns. It is good to be able to relax and enjoy the game. Have fun!

• Hew1216Hew1216 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #1430 January, 2021, 12:53 am.

I know people talk a lot about not being able to get unicorn hairs but anyone missing wormwood? I haven’t been able to brew health since before the adversaries event. I don’t have enough to get through dark 5 when I get to that stage. I have 150 unicorn hair though.

• PanthyrGreyPanthyrGrey Posts: 1
    #1530 January, 2021, 01:38 am.

Well that's lovely, event foundables don't count in the Registry any more after you have enough to turn in, so you can't save them for the 4th set of tasks. Whose brilliant idea was THAT time sink?

• DjeaDjea Posts: 63 ✭✭
    edited January 30 #1630 January, 2021, 05:37 am.

Thank you very much HPWU team for another very enjoyable Brilliant Event. I whizzed through this event because I expect to have a very busy weekend. I froze my hands a few times outdoors trying to get spell energy and ingredients, and get as much traces as I can. Plus any excuse to get out of the house is a treat these days; as long as I wear a mask and stay far away from people as much as I can.

@Hew1216, just ask your friends to send you Essential Runestone gifts every day. That should provide you with enough Healing Potions. If not, you can plant and harvest Wormwood. It is Dittany that is only available on the map/portkeys.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 535 ✭✭✭
    #1730 January, 2021, 09:13 am.

@PanthyrGrey It always worked that way. 🤷‍♀️

You can either decide to place them, collect the wxp-bonus and start over again or hold onto them and get the increased fxp by returning more.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    #1830 January, 2021, 10:01 am.

What a mind-bogingly boring event...please just cancel the BE's.....

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    #1930 January, 2021, 12:14 pm.

I finished both P1 and P2 of this event more quickly than I have before. Done with all plus bonus on Friday. I often start the bonus screen on Saturday and finish over the weekend. Not sure what's different this time around as it all feels so similar. I even had to stay in one morning rather than my usual walk.

I like the events because it drives players to the KB where I can work on collecting more RSB to advance Adversary tree.

I have found more Wormwood and Snowdrop on the map recently, which is excellent. I have 60 unicorn hair as I open several portkeys a day and the BE portkeys seem to provide more unicorn hair than ordinary portkeys. I tend to open 15-20 BE portkeys every event before returning to regular portkeys, and that is using zero silver keys. I have 35 silver keys available.

Now I'm hoping for an improvement in the weather so I can get out and collect more Snowdrop. Need to keep those Ex potions brewing.

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    #2031 January, 2021, 05:36 am.

I am finding very few people playing challenges, when one of the bonus requirements is to play 10 challenges with 3 or more teammates. I've been in the bonus since Thursday night, and the Knight Bus seems empty. Any others having issues?

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 42 ✭✭
    #2202 February, 2021, 10:43 pm.

Just scraped by this one. Didn’t get Rank 65* on the event. Managed to last time. Maybe next time.

#2303 February, 2021, 12:55 am.

you still have a chance by the brilliant runestone isnt it?