We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Tasks and Achievements Not Working — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Tasks and Achievements Not Working

BigstaffBigstaff Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 14 January, 2021, 02:30 pm.

I’m having issues on iPhone with accessing daily and event tasks. I was able to this morning, but now the icon for tasks is blank and when I click on it, the screen goes dark and nothing loads. I have restarted my game and phone multiple times with no impact. Any suggestions? All other features seem to work fine. Is this related to in app purchasing issue I read about? No mention of it there. I appreciate any help.

Comments

• AquaishesAquaishes Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #214 January, 2021, 02:30 pm.

Hey Bigstaff this happens to me frequently and is happening now too. You can check in the game settings to make sure you have all assets downloaded. That's what they always suggest first. I find anytime there's a change in the game or I complete an update on my phone this happens. Do you think these reasons might apply to your situation? My problem is that my cheaper phone ( Google pixel) has a limited amount of space and the download uses up my data even if I have the option off! So what I have been doing is uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it. I skip downloading all assets because I found that I have less issues with how the game runs on my phone ( in between updates). Hope this helps, but others here may have more suggestions for you if mine doesn't help. Good luck!