We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) We will provide updates when we have further details.
Slytherin Quidditch Pitch Banner? — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Slytherin Quidditch Pitch Banner?

WitchAleseaWitchAlesea Posts: 3
in General Questions #1 latest comment 12 January, 2021, 12:23 am.

I'm a casual player and enjoy using the community days to prestige my pages. For today, I now have enough of all the other foundables to prestige this page. EXCEPT this banner. I've used about 30 runes in fortresses, cause google said that's where to find it. But it's not showing as a reward available to me? Is this a portkey only foundable? Or am I bugged?

Megan

Answers

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #212 December, 2020, 09:52 pm.

@WitchAlesea

The Slytherin banner is available in special community day portkeys today 12/12/2020

They are teal blue and 1 km

• WitchAleseaWitchAlesea Posts: 3
    #312 December, 2020, 09:56 pm.

Ok! Thanks! What about the rest of the time? Is this just a limited time item then?

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 810 ✭✭✭✭
    #412 December, 2020, 10:22 pm.

yes only for today's Community day event, after that it'll be back in the forts like usual.

#513 December, 2020, 12:19 am.
    #613 December, 2020, 12:19 am.

Reported OW infographics here but its being held for approval

Here the link to where it was previously posted.

Happy Pottering

Be well, be safe and be healthy

• OnemageyOnemagey Posts: 4
    #711 January, 2021, 10:58 pm.

It could be a event foundable meaning per random event the missing item will be available

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #812 January, 2021, 12:23 am.

@Onemagey look at the post dates. Please quit necroing old threads with irrelevant information.