The curse of the suitcase red dot

HosetteHosette Posts: 13 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 01 May, 2021, 12:10 pm.

I couldn't find a definitive recent thread on this.

Thanks to the SOS training I have a persistent red dot on my suitcase. It's been driving me crazy for months. I understand that I can get rid of it by spending everything I have so there's nothing that I can possibly do in there, but I don't want to do that right now-- I'm saving for a couple of things. Is there any way at all to get rid of this without going on a mad SOS spending spree?

If not, who do I have to bribe to fix this? I will pay in cookies or contributions to your favorite charity.

Comments

• HosetteHosette Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #411 December, 2020, 06:54 am.

Maybe the game needs an Antidot Hex?

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭
    #511 December, 2020, 08:38 am.

its been in the known issues since july 20th when sos released, it'll likely be until july 2021 until they fix it as I don't see it being high priority, but I could be mistaken. I just spend everything I'll complete all 3 sos trees eventually anyways, Idc in which order, lol

• StohrmyStohrmy Posts: 1
    #602 January, 2021, 05:51 am.

I totally agree! Please make the red dot disappear!

• RumpledoreRumpledore Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #704 January, 2021, 09:49 am.

yes! Please!

Fix the dot! 🔴

when u recieve new gifts, you Go to the gifting page and the dot vanishes till you recieve a new gift. It should not be hard to implement this to all other dots.

The dot for registrering foundables, for new lessons, for finished tasks. After aknowledging the dot, it should disappear till there is something new to aknowledge...

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    #821 February, 2021, 10:20 pm.

On the flip side, I no longer get a red dot 🔴

when I have maxed a foundable or similar in the challenge section.

It’s like they don’t want you to know!!!

• HosetteHosette Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #907 March, 2021, 08:10 am.

@WitchHiker Yeah, challenge red dots have been gone for a long time. Every now and again I visually scan every single one of the pages looking for things that are maxed out.

• EaglesWEaglesW Posts: 36 ✭✭
    #1015 March, 2021, 06:57 am.

Alas, 2.17.0.... still cursed red dot.

• GahhhhhhGahhhhhh Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited April 30 #1130 April, 2021, 10:25 pm.

For those red dots I have which shouldn't be there, I am wondering if clearing the cache and/or data storage for the game app would help - I have used this to fix icon badges, but maybe I am talking apples and oranges. I also don't know how these actions would possibly affect playing the game - any thoughts? - Gahhhhhh

• GahhhhhhGahhhhhh Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #1201 May, 2021, 12:10 pm.

I just discovered the source of my red dots - there were prestige notifications I hadn't responded to. I found these a bit hard to see - the title of the page is glowing on and off like fragments when they are completed and there is a teeny tiny icon of something to the right. I also find it hard to tell sometimes which fragments are completed - I find myself resorting to checking the fragment count to ensure I don't miss any.

- Gahhhhhh