We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) We will provide updates when we have further details.
Slytherin Seeker Draco Malfoy — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Slytherin Seeker Draco Malfoy

gingergirl632gingergirl632 Posts: 2
edited December 2020 in Tips & Tricks #1 latest comment 11 January, 2021, 03:59 am.

I know there is an event coming up, but like, where and when is the best place to find the Slytherin Seeker Draco Malfoy confoundable? I have found him in random spots, along with Cedric Diggory, but I find Marcus Flint and Madam Hooch with no issues whatsoever. Can someone explain this to me? Also are there any other Malfoy confoundables in this game?

Post edited by HPWUblue on

Answers

• KitzenKitzen Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    #204 December, 2020, 06:14 pm.

@gingergirl632 there are no special conditions under which to find the traces, they are simply random on the map, some are more rare than others

when flags were turned on prior to the pandemic, you could go to a sports flagged area to search, but that currently is not possible

• ResurrectionIvyResurrectionIvy Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #311 January, 2021, 03:59 am.

@gingergirl632 I have had some success summoning unusual traces placing 2 or 3 dark detectors in an inn. If you are lucky enough to find a spot where there are two inns very near each other, it works very well. Just make sure to brew some extimulo potions beforehand so you can make the most of the quality spawns. Other than that you just have to wait until a challenge comes around that highlights that foundable and get as many as you can 😊