December Event Calendar

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,201 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 13 December, 2020, 01:31 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Continue investigating the Calamity as you spend the holiday season at Hogwarts! The corridors of the castle may hold clues to the recent surges and the Calamity, so pick up your wands and uncover the mysterious forces.

This December, keep an eye out for the following:

Hogwarts for the Holidays Brilliant Event Part 1: Tuesday, December 1 at 11 a.m. PT–Tuesday, December 8 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from Brilliant Moving Staircases I including the Salazar Slytherin Portrait and the Helga Hufflepuff Portrait.

December Community Day: All day Saturday, December 12 from 12:01 a.m.–11:59 p.m. local time

• Prepare your broom and take to the skies as you visit the Quidditch Pitch II.

Hogwarts for the Holidays Brilliant Event Part 2: Tuesday, December 22 at 11 a.m. PT–Tuesday, December 29 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from Brilliant Moving Staircases II, including Godric Gryffindor and Rowena Ravenclaw Portrait.

Special Holiday Event: Tuesday, December 29 at 11 a.m. PT–Thursday, January 7 at 11 a.m. PT

• Prepare for exciting tasks and rewards as you celebrate the holidays at Hogwarts!

During the month of December, all visits to Inns and Greenhouses will grant players a Gift. In the spirit of gifting, we want to give you plenty of occasions to send Spell Energy and Ingredient Gifts to your fellow players. There also will be other opportunities this month to procure Gifts to send to friends: every December event will include Gifts as rewards! Note: A player must have space in their Gift Capacity in order to receive these Gifts. Please be sure to check you have space before claiming event rewards that include Gifts.

To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, these events have been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings. 

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #230 November, 2020, 07:40 pm.

Thanks so much @hpwulola. Excited to experience upcoming events this December. And hoping that you guys on the HPWU team do get some time away from the events/work to spend with your loved ones <3

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #330 November, 2020, 07:58 pm.

Looking forward to the upcoming events! 😃

It’s also awesome that you guys decided to make gifts available from all inn and greenhouse visits for December. 😊

• GetgeekGetgeek Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #430 November, 2020, 08:51 pm.

Can't wait for the community day

Actually I can since I need more Slytherin Banner

But I noticed there's no event at all for the third week?

If you guys gonna take a break why not at the week around Christmas?

Is there's gonna be a surprised event like in the Haloween event in October?

• Dragons1111Dragons1111 Posts: 144 ✭✭
    edited November 2020 #530 November, 2020, 11:36 pm.
  • DjeaDjea Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    #601 December, 2020, 07:55 am.

Is the fact that we are supposed to get gifts all month long the reason why I have not gotten any Extravagant Spell Energy gift from the bed & breakfast close to were I live in a couple of weeks? My friend looks forward to getting them from me because she is housebound due to an accident. The Library and Post Office inns used to be so generous. What happened?

• Uli14Uli14 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #701 December, 2020, 11:53 am.

I was curious about the notes as well?

i received 2 yesterday

The one above and this one

no I don’t live on the thread but read from time to time

hoping some KIND wizard would inform me

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #801 December, 2020, 12:23 pm.

i think only got the last note, maybe the first note just mistakenly tapped out of screen.

• bhos316bhos316 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #901 December, 2020, 02:28 pm.

Couldn’t you pick the 19th to do this Community Day. Once again, this is overlapping Pokémon Community Day.

• ParrishBlueParrishBlue Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    #1013 December, 2020, 01:25 pm.

Hi, was wondering if this calander could be updated with the Adversaries event in light of the SOS report newsletter being down. Is it a single day event? Thanks @hpwulola

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1113 December, 2020, 01:31 pm.

@bhos316 Warner bros is in charge of both this game's dev. and calendar, WB couldnt possibly care less abt pogo or pogo calendar.