I want to pay real dollars in exchange for spawning ingredients and portkeys at my house.

SniderThanYouSniderThanYou Posts: 10 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 26 November, 2020, 01:32 pm.

Nothing spawns at my house. Ever. Not once.

TTDs were created to help address this problem. I can spend gold on ingredients to make more TTDs, and I can spend gold for more energy to play from home. But, there is no way for me to progress past the "Collect 2 ingredients or portmanteaus" objective of the brilliant events, without leaving home (**** covid surge).

I am willing to spend REAL DOLLARS, not just in game gold, to get ingredients and portmanteaus to start spawning at my house. Please give me a way to do this!

Thank you,

Erik

Comments

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 352 ✭✭✭
    #220 November, 2020, 07:51 pm.

oh no, now youve given them ideas! "from now on to have any kind of spawn in-game anywhere you'll need to give us a monthly subscription of #-##$" :P

But jokes aside yeah I understand your frustration, I wish ttds could/would spawn Se and ingredients as well, not just foundables.

• RoarianRoarian Posts: 3
    edited November 25 #325 November, 2020, 06:51 pm.

@hpwulola

@HPWUblue

I agree with @SniderThanYou . There are many people who want to pay for playing in game, but these Brilliant Events aren't Home Friendly because we can't ,,collect 2 Ingredients" and don't do first task of it. Last Brilliant Event was my first event since game started , which I can't complete, because I was on quarantine and in my home I can't pick up any Ingredients and Energy. I bought Energy for money , but Ingredients are big problem for many players. Can you remove this stupid task for next Events ? Can you add gifts with Portkeys?

• JeroenixJeroenix Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    #426 November, 2020, 01:32 pm.

@SniderThanYou I think the systems to provide gameplay in lockdown situations are actually all in place, but could use some tweaking. There are the TTDs, Knight Bus.. daily tasks have been adjusted so there's no need to visit Inns. But they do need to be effective enough to be able to keep playing.

Spawns and energy are an issue right now. TTDs could become much cheaper (I think they ARE effective in providing spawns as they are) and maybe the Inn charm could become an Energy Charm (in which a player can spawn energy on the ground).

But the question always remains: how far does a company need to go to provide these measures? Their core business is after all, to provide outdoor games. And how many people are actually locked up in their houses worldwide? Every country has applied the term 'lockdown' differently, and almost all people are allowed (even encouraged) to walk outside or to the foodstore in their area.