“Rare XP gifts” / “Extravagant XP gifts” - inns.

C4ssiopeiaC4ssiopeia Posts: 12 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 02 December, 2020, 12:53 pm.

There are SOS lessons which say “inns now have an increased chance to award rare XP gifts”.

(Note these are different to “rare energy gifts” or “extravagant energy gifts”)

Is this messed up wording and both these things refer to extravagant energy gifts, or is there another new type of inn gift that hasn’t been released yet?

Comments

• HOOTowl09HOOTowl09 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited November 16 #216 November, 2020, 04:11 pm.

I have always wondered that myself. I have never gotten anything other that Spell Energy gifts and Extravagant Spell Energy gifts and I have all 5 of the "Rare XP gifts" nodes completed. It would be nice to have an official word on if this is a wording error that should be fixed, an error that the Inns are not awarding Rare XP gifts, that needs to be fixed or just really low drop rate/bad luck on my part. @hpwulola can you weigh in?

• BrandaanBrandaan Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #317 November, 2020, 01:05 pm.

@HOOTowl09 @HPWUblue same for me, still never got these gifts. Is it very very rare? Or not existing yet?

• CzechDiamondCzechDiamond Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited December 1 #401 December, 2020, 02:32 pm.

Today I got one of these to give out. But I don't know anymore than I did before since it just said, "Rare XP Gift". If I get one back, I'll update. If it is a ****** gift I didn't want to **** off one of my nice gift traders, so I gave it to someone that is a taker and not a giver. So, might not get anything back.

Maybe we could add each other and then do an exchange? I am CzechDiamond 5865 2764 8800.

Sometimes people are weird. I gave a Potent Potions gift to a good gift trader and I got back an Ingredient Gift.

Post edited by hpwulola on
  • C4ssiopeiaC4ssiopeia Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited December 1 #501 December, 2020, 09:17 pm.

@CzechDiamond I got 2 today to give out - they’ve clearly only just been released.

I’ve added you to do a swap - apparently they give 1500 XP :)

• CzechDiamondCzechDiamond Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #602 December, 2020, 12:53 pm.

C4SSIOPEIA, Would you like to continue trading Rare XP Gifts? I prefer potions and runestones, but 1500 XP is decent.

I'd been low on energy and I just ran around and got ~200 spell energy, and three Rare XP Gifts. So, I guess they aren't that rare once you bought that skill.

I'd also like someone to trade potion gifts with. I'm not complaining, but I've got a friend that sends them to me but won't accept mine, and it would have been a Potent or Brain one.