November Brilliant Event Part 2 - Dumbledore’s Army

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 971 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 23 November, 2020, 11:37 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Room of Requirement during Part 2 of the Dumbledore’s Army Brilliant Event, starting Tuesday, November 17 at 11 a.m. PT. 

The Brilliant Foundables featured during this event can be found in the following locations:

• Luna Lovegood’s Hare Patronus - Wizarding Challenges
  • Dobby - Brilliant Portkey
  • Dumbledore’s Army Coins - Tasks
  • Brilliant Luna Lovegood - Encounter
  • Brilliant Dueling Dummy - Encounter

Brilliant Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. 

Don’t forget to pick up your complimentary store pack which will contain the following:

• 6x Baneberry
  • 4x Bulbadox Juice
  • 4x Angels Trumpet
  • 2x Erumpent Horn
  • 25 Spell Energy

Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    #212 November, 2020, 10:25 pm.

Thank you Lola for the community details <3

• GodricsHollow39GodricsHollow39 Posts: 1
    #417 November, 2020, 06:50 pm.

Why isn’t the Event working on my end?

• C4tmonsterC4tmonster Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    #619 November, 2020, 03:47 pm.

Algorithm has bias - if you need dueling dummy - majority of luna needed, if need luna - now only dummies appear. Have excess energy - loads of energy on map, when below - ZERO energy appears on map. It is so obviously doing this it is laughable.

Tasks are fairly well balanced - just difficult to complete because of "bias" above.

#719 November, 2020, 04:07 pm.

Feedback2:

The game has not given me the option to win $1,000,000?

Strange feedback but after 3hrs of no energy and no luna... I raise a post and 3 Lunas and 4 energy?! Maybe what I request here magically happens?!

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #819 November, 2020, 07:03 pm.

@C4tmonster And maybe it’s just random after all.

#919 November, 2020, 08:57 pm.

@Dewin99 where would the fun be it that and the $1m check now winging its way over proves otherwise,

Also worth noting since the 3 Lunas at 10am... zero since... so still stuck on challenge 3 with 7 to go... looks like that piece is going to take at least another day... or maybe magically they will now appear after this post.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    #1021 November, 2020, 03:56 pm.

@C4tmonster

Exactly- I too have noticed for a long time that whatever foundable I do NOT need constantly appears and then when I DO need it, it’s no where to be seen.

And ditto to as soon as you voice concern/complaint then things ‘magically appear’ so, how about more spinning harps???

Plus, anyone think the bonus round is rather steep? This will be first time I will NOT bother to complete it.

• enTrainedenTrained Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #1123 November, 2020, 11:37 pm.

@WitchHiker I agree the bonus round is a little steep. I'm working on it, but won't be able to finish due to the 5 portkeys and win in highest fortress chamber requirements. There's been no one in Dark 5 yesterday and today when I've been able to check. There's too many covid restrictions and cold weather to try and open 5 portkeys, unless I want to do it by swinging my phone back and forth. It kind of annoys me, but I guess I'll learn to care less.