You do not have any dark detectors. Get 4 Buraffio's Brain Elixer?

CartaphilusCartaphilus Posts: 104 ✭✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 06 November, 2020, 06:16 am.

I tried to post this bug earlier, but it stays in Draft, probably due to the screenshot. So this time without image...

During a trace encounter I ran out of energy, but instead of getting the question to buy more spell energy I get:

You do not have any dark detectors. Get 4 Buraffio's Brain Elixer? Cancel / 760 gold

That's one of the weirdest bugs I've seen so far.

Tagged:
3 votes

Working on a Fix · Last Updated

Our team is investigating this issue and working on a fix. Please contact Support for a refund of the purchase.

Comments

• Drumgrl66Drumgrl66 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    #204 November, 2020, 12:24 am.

Hello, I was trying to catch the Helga Hufflepuff portrait just now. I ran out of energy and instead of it asking me if I wanted to buy more energy; it only gave me the option to purchase Barruffio’s brain elixirs. I have screenshots of the occurrence. I have 70 dark detectors & 25 Barruffio’s Brain elixirs in my vault.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,201 admin
    #304 November, 2020, 12:26 am.

Thanks for flagging this issue, very bizarre. We will look into it!

• J0urniJ0urni Posts: 0
    #404 November, 2020, 05:37 am.

the following screen pops up when I start a trace. Everything worked fine for the first half hour of the new brilliant event, but now the traces cannot be performed. I have restarted the game and restarted the iPhone, but problem remains. I have over 100 dark detectors, and I’m far from any inn. I also have several brain elixir potions.

• AustrailiaAustrailia Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #504 November, 2020, 05:37 am.

I’ve been experiencing the same problem.

• SoRiddikulus562SoRiddikulus562 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #604 November, 2020, 05:37 am.

I had zero spell energy and clicked on a spawn. Normally when I start to cast a spell if

I have zero spell energy, I get a message asking if I'd like to buy spell energy. Just now, when I tried to trace I got a message saying I didn't have any dark detectors and asking if I wanted to buy 4 baruffio's brain elixirs.

• scysukiscysuki Posts: 0
    #704 November, 2020, 12:09 pm.

When I'm out of energy and the game asks if I want to buy more, it shows that I'm out of dark collectors and gives me the option to buy an elixir (as seen in screenshot)

• Sarastar43Sarastar43 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #804 November, 2020, 04:58 pm.

Same issue, and I accidentally clicked yes, so now I'm out 760 gold for stuff I didn't actually want :(

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 717 admin
    #904 November, 2020, 06:28 pm.

Our team is investigating this issue and working on a fix. Please contact Support for a refund of the purchase. Sending a ticket in-app is the best way for us to look up your account and review the purchase. To contact us using the app:

1. Tap the Suitcase button to get to the Main Menu
    2. Tap the Settings button in the upper left corner of the Main Menu screen
    3. Tap the Help/Legal tab
    4. Tap Get Support then tap Contact Us in the upper right corner
    5. Write a short description then choose Items or Purchases
  • CartaphilusCartaphilus Posts: 104 ✭✭✭
    #1006 November, 2020, 06:16 am.

This issue seems to be resolved... at least for me. Thanks!!!