We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) We will provide updates when we have further details.
Darkness Unleashed Halloween Event - Page 3 — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Darkness Unleashed Halloween Event

13»

Comments

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6201 November, 2020, 07:54 pm.

@Attrition

Yes @ElisaWilson got it correct it was late and I confused Parvati and Angelina 🙃

• coyotewoman42coyotewoman42 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    #6302 November, 2020, 12:09 pm.

👍Want to add my thank you. 👍 Less grind and more enjoyment. The occasional wild mushroom and unicorn horn would be nice😉

• 7domdom7domdom Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #6402 November, 2020, 07:45 pm.

After a string of disappointing events, this one was great.

The last brilliant event I never caught another brilliant after the tasks were done.

This one I felt playing was worthwhile with rare, high level foundables that had good rewards (xp, field guides) and played a lot until the event ended.

• TalathFTalathF Posts: 27 ✭✭
    #6502 November, 2020, 08:49 pm.

Nice event. Not very grindy and quite enjoyable after finishing the assignments. Loads of interesting spawns that also provided a nice amount of FG and MM. A breath of fresh air after the very grindy events of late.

• LeelaLeopardLeelaLeopard Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #6602 November, 2020, 09:07 pm.

Definitely a more balanced achievable event this time. Even though I was playing indoors, TTDs worked well enough. I find the weekend events more fun generally than Brilliants because the traces are ‘real’ nit just created for a one-off event page. Nothing more frustrating than an event full of Brilliant versions of a rare trace when I’m desperate for some ‘real’ ones!

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #6702 November, 2020, 11:09 pm.

@ALIEANABLOTTS Yes, I noticed that as well. I was after the gold portkeys, so it seemed like I saw more black and gray. But I did get what I wanted, and this was a really fun event, so I'll stop complaining. For now. 😀

• HannagerHannager Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November 2020 #6803 November, 2020, 12:00 am.

Just want to add my thanks for this event, can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed one!

The tasks were much more reasonable and it was great having them as 'foundables guarded by boggarts/dementors' as you weren't limited to just find 20 of one particular foundable and struggling. It also meant that all the boosted foundables were useful for the tasks instead of constantly coming across other boosted foundables you don't need.

I was able to complete the tasks quite early on and then just enjoyed returning whichever foundables I needed most. That is much preferred to desperately searching for a specific foundable just to complete a task.

And best of all, they actually spawned well! I was very pleasantly surprised, especially with the spawn rates from TTD potions. And they all seemed pretty evenly split too. So thank you, and thanks for the chance at young Harrys!

I only hope this weeks brilliant event and all future events follow suit.

• RadretiredRadretired Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #6903 November, 2020, 11:47 am.

Enjoyed this event, Placing 7 imagines felt like a bit much at first, but even though I played from home there were plenty of traces to complete the tasks in about 2-3 hrs. Major improvement over some of the previous events.