Last one was terrible.

PaltaGirlPaltaGirl Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 18 October, 2020, 02:13 pm.

I just wanted to put it out there as feedback for y'all. You offically killed my passion for playing this game. Since joining earlier this year, i have never missed a brilliant event, always finishing each and every one. With how difficult this last one was, i was unable to finish and so now I see no reason to finish part two. And if i dont finish this one, why continue with the others? As a completionist my enthusiasm for the game is gone. Thanks for killing the magic. For future players, you might consider in letting the tasks be hard but still getting the stickers doable. Like not giving the last sticker for the last page which most players wont even get to last. I barely even made it to that last page and was not able to finish it and I am an avid player. I have literally played everyday for the last 6 months.

Comments

• JeroenixJeroenix Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    #216 October, 2020, 08:23 am.

I find myself doing the bare minimum (i.e. daily tasks) after that last brilliant event, and it feels like a short holiday.

I shudder to think what the upcoming (double!) community days' tasks will bring...

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    #316 October, 2020, 11:19 am.

the BEs have been boring and lame since the first one in july (or june?) 2019 and I wouldnt even bother w the tasks, just fill out the page and ignore it for the rest of the week, if it wasnt for rsbs (and more recently dada) books needed for updating useless stuff, but Im a type A completionist so I'll do them. So, i finish tasks in 2 hrs (bonus included) and then ignore it for the rest of the week, this time it took me 4 hrs which was uber annoying and the BE foundables were tediously boring and frustrating. I mean come on a shoddy human has more stamina and does more damage than an adult dragon? Pathetic.

• MylekiMyleki Posts: 1
    #416 October, 2020, 11:51 am.

Same! I have been a daily player since the start. I always got the brilliant events and bonus done and whatever other event that popped up. Last BE was my first uncomplete! I live in a zone where nothing appears on the map. I work full time from home due to the covid and study part time also from home, also have 2 kids to take care of.. I wanna use the game as my little distraction through the day, but I can’t spend time going somewhere to play or just use tonic for trace detection all the time! Sucks but this also kinda killed it for me...

#516 October, 2020, 12:47 pm.

As for the x2 Community days' tasks:

thankfully they are cheap easy, should be done in 30-40 mins then I can concentrate on accumulating a silly high number of FGs/MMs

#616 October, 2020, 08:18 pm.

As for the x2 Community days' tasks:

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 423 ✭✭✭✭
    #718 October, 2020, 08:42 am.

@Drakonite I bet that you are regretting saying that the CDs should be easy. You should have known better, with how much they have been botching the spawn rates, lately.

#818 October, 2020, 08:43 am.

it was easy, I finished the tasks in 2 hrs and then spent the rest of the day gathering FG/MMs

#918 October, 2020, 08:44 am.

and im sure today's wont be much more difficult either 🤷‍♂️

#1018 October, 2020, 08:53 am.

There is no point in farming FG and MM... I have over 20k FG and 10k MM... with nothing to spend them on, due to not wanting to spend more RSB and DADA on nearly worthless skills. I posted a response with screenshot... who knows when it will be approved, though.

• mysterymeowmysterymeow Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #1118 October, 2020, 11:13 am.

Sep and oct community days have been ****. Dont get me started about spawns. Tonics are useless. 99% of what spawns is useless for the community day. On top of that, the 1% which is useful will flee. No one who works on weekends has time to complete. Way to make someone rage quit in disgust.

#1218 October, 2020, 02:13 pm.

There is no point in farming more FG and MM, for me; at this point.