Energy Distribution after Challenges
Lucoire Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
Different Professions are not necessarily "balanced" when it comes to energy-efficiency. This suggestion is aimed at evening the odds.
- After a completed Challenge (successful or unsuccessful), the amount of spell-energy of all participating players is summed up and divided by the number of players - resulting in the "average spell energy used".
- The Players that used more than that average spell energy are then rewarded with the difference between the amount of energy they used and the aforementioned average.
- The Players that used less than the average spell energy then have their spell-energy reserves drained by the difference between the amount they used and the average. This may result in Players dropping into negative levels of SE - which can be seen as extreme exhaustion.
- Players that have negative SE are prohibited from interacting with the Knight Bus or Fortresses (including Sponsored Fortresses).
- AAPM-Group, successfully clearing the challenge.
- Auror 1 had a disconnect and spent the entire duration of the challenge trying to reconnect - succeeding only a second before it was actually over.
- Auror 2 spent 30 SE.
- Professor spent 14 Spell Energy.
- Magizoologist spent 16 Spell Energy.
- Total SE used is 60, average SE used is 15.
- Professor is drained by 1 SE.
- Magizoologist has 1 of his SE refunded.
- Auror 1 has his SE drained by 15 SE.
- Auror 2 has 15 of his SE refunded.