Country achievement/sticker

KingConjoKingConjo Posts: 5 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 17 October, 2020, 07:09 am.

Hiya folks, I have been playing the game since release, and have noticed ( just now ) that the achievement for visiting other countries has been removed. Though at first, I got the bronze achievement ( I live in Europ so it was not that hard 2 get ), and the sticker for completing a trace in a diff country, is still there, locked again, but it can't be achieved.

Does anyone know why they removed it, and how this ( sticker ) is possible? Does the country visit counter, still function on the background?

Cheers KingConjo

Comments

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    #215 October, 2020, 07:00 am.

@KingConjo It was removed long ago because it was easy to manipulate.

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #315 October, 2020, 04:07 pm.

It was removed from the game shortly after release, in July 2019. It never worked as intended an players could easily cheat to complete the gold achievement.

It was mentioned in these release notes as being taken out while they tried to fix it, but it was later decided that it couldn't be fixed and so the removal became permanent.

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/1110/game-update-2-1-0-release

• KingConjoKingConjo Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #416 October, 2020, 02:51 am.

Okay thanks :)

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    #517 October, 2020, 07:09 am.

LYCINDELLE  it wasnt removed b/c it was easy to manipulate, it was removed b/c it was bugged and wouldn't show if you really went to other countries, and they decided to remove rather than fix it.